return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
12000 members...now THATS cool
View this Thread in Original format
.-WooDY-.
TA-Community grows and grows....now 12000 members...thats VERY cool! How many people from all over the world talk together peacefully about the most wonderful thing in the world god made us able to create:
The Trance Music

I really was surprised that so many different nationalities are gathered here...i didnt know more than a third of the flags before :)

although im member since a short time i really enjoy it here and i hope that the community keeps on growing!!!

peace to the Earth,and my god protect us tomorrow!
!_PeTrUs_!
quote:
Originally posted by .-WooDY-.

I don't like your's. Mine is much better because I don't have 1 :D

And its:

Registered Members: 11,999
59,440 threads in total | 732,253 posts in total

I'm Member 819!!!
Fir3start3r
12,000...a testimate to the Swamp-man!
Go you! :tongue2
marco.V
quote:
TA-Community grows and grows....now 12000 members...thats VERY cool! How many people from all over the world talk together peacefully about the most wonderful thing in the world god made us able to create:
The Trance Music

I really was surprised that so many different nationalities are gathered here...i didnt know more than a third of the flags before :)

although im member since a short time i really enjoy it here and i hope that the community keeps on growing!!!

wow i didnt realize :rolleyes:
TeKnoHe@d2025
I don't really see 12,000 as being monumental...maybe 15,000. Anyway it's good to see the community is still growing :D Congrats Swamper and keep up the excellent work.
PeacefulWarrior
quote:
people from all over the world talk together peacefully about the most wonderful thing in the world god made us able to create:

Cheers! :D
Backlight
I think 12000 is a pretty interesting number!! Albeit 15000 is more interesting.

When you think about how small Trance is in comparison to the main stream but how big this one community is, I'd say 12000 is quite a consequential number
:gsmile:
DuMonde TrAnCeR
im member number 666. :toothless
DJRavemonkey
quote:
! How many people from all over the world talk together peacefully about the most wonderful thing in the world god made us able to create:
The Trance Music

haha, i aint seen many peaceful conversations :p
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by DJRavemonkey

haha, i aint seen many peaceful conversations :p

Not lately, sadly :(

SgtFoo
there's an evident problem though, of ppl who sign up to post one or 2 threads, and then they never come back. What's the expiry timeout for membership without posting???
a-aplz
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
im member number 666. :toothless

:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement