return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 
Danny Tenaglia @ Exchange [LA] 9/21
View this Thread in Original format
Calabria
http://fla.vor.us/1135572-Danny-Ten...er-21-2012.html

looks like his "break" was for a week...
72hrpartyanimal
WOW!!! one of my favorite dj's!
Nerologic
He's just fulfilling his contract with Insomniac...
DjWoody
FK YES!!!! I'm there!!!! Bday week too!!!

Tix purchased!!!

:toothless
amberella06
This will be badass...wish I was still in LA
nima86
exchange bringing in the talent Cox, Crosstown rebels, now DT
MR STROKE
Nice, now Please stop in SF

So much for his retirement:stongue:
drEamer
insomniac is paying his mortgage........
bigperf
mortgages are for poor people. he doesnt own his places? with all the money dj's rack up and he's been doing it for a long time. wtf?

on another note, insomniac own this building? they have the friday and saturdays and then since OC = LA they also do shows at sutra on thursdays? giant events decreasing, insomniac events increasing. spundae disappeared, circus is a ghostown.... i dont like this lack of competition.

thank goodness for lure thursdays to the rescue!;)
Calabria
techno and underground djs are slowly progressing with more la people and insomniac is capitalizing on it. also when they throw in a big name like tenaglia or cox or get lost every month or 2, it always catches that niches eyes and makes for a bigger, positive turn out. plus la is playing catch up with nyc and miami.

msilin
honestly I think Insomniac throws good events, so the only thing that sucks is the price gouging. But I'd rather pay a high price to someone that knows what they're doing, especially when it comes to high profile DJs. You dont wanna get excited about seeing a big DJ and then have it ruined by crappy planning.

That being said, Playhouse is pretty solid for monday nights, and Giant@Avalon is still good, so we've got options, but they are limited like you said.
TSG
quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Nice, now Please stop in SF

So much for his retirement:stongue:

Seems like he is playing more now that he is retired. He should have retired awhile back. :stongue:

Tickets bought! :toocool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement