return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
The moment when you realize...
View this Thread in Original format
ivofivo
You made a girl pregnant. You slowly start to sensate the feeling of immense pressure. Life changing, if you ask me. I am only 22, I say to myself. I am only just a kid.

I am in jail now, I have been abducted by the standard rationality of parenthood. That irritates me.

She doesn't want an abortion. However, its is very important for me to persuade her best to my abilities so that this extra-galactic creature does not appear upon this earth.

I need your help. I need your help immediately!:nervous:
Scoops
stick a hanger up her twat and wreck the womb

that might do the trick
Sushipunk
LOL, pwned.
bARTovsky
Jon_Snow
You've been daddied.

that !

One of my friends had the same thing happen, a few years ago. The girl ended up getting an abortion, and now she's a happy, successful biochemist, while my friend just finished his 1st graduate degree in math, and is about to go for his 2nd master's. Trust me, their unborn baby thanks them both!

On the other hand I know plenty of guys who weren't so lucky, and ended up fathering their first child in their early 20's, and while they've managed to cope with some major life changes, their lives aren't so bad. :)

Meh, who am I kidding? All of their lives are absolutely ed, now! :stongue:
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by ivofivo
She doesn't want an abortion. However, its is very important for me to persuade her best to my abilities so that this extra-galactic creature does not appear upon this earth.

Man the hell up. You're going to be a dad, you'll definitely need it.

I mean, really. It would be completely understandable if you brought this idea to the table had your girlfriend been raped by a deranged animal who had testosterone pumps for a brain. But you're a healthy individual - healthy enough to trick a girl into letting you spit your genetic material inside her bleed-box. A healthy individual who can vote, drive, and drink - and even get hammered on your way to the voting booth (that is, a healthy individual with the occasional really bad idea).

When you decided to play transvaginal ultrasound examination with her, you KNEW your tool could be an instrument of mass construction. You also knew you could simply ask her to swallow your 100% natural mold-flavoured yogurt and/or have your meat thermometer up her bum. And you decided to go ahead and go with your head where you hoped no other man would be. Or come.

Now face the consequences like the grown-up man you ought to be.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
spit your genetic material inside her bleed-box

quote:
instrument of mass construction

Outstanding. The second one, especially.
Chimney
I feel sorry for the kid, having such future parents.
tubularbills
should have gone in the back door, dude.

GaryDelaney
quote:
Man the hell up. You're going to be a dad, you'll definitely need it.

I mean, really. It would be completely understandable if you brought this idea to the table had your girlfriend been raped by a deranged animal who had testosterone pumps for a brain. But you're a healthy individual - healthy enough to trick a girl into letting you spit your genetic material inside her bleed-box. A healthy individual who can vote, drive, and drink - and even get hammered on your way to the voting booth (that is, a healthy individual with the occasional really bad idea).

When you decided to play transvaginal ultrasound examination with her, you KNEW your tool could be an instrument of mass construction. You also knew you could simply ask her to swallow your 100% natural mold-flavoured yogurt and/or have your meat thermometer up her bum. And you decided to go ahead and go with your head where you hoped no other man would be. Or come.

Now face the consequences like the grown-up man you ought to be.

This answer is perfect in everyway. Nevertheless, good luck with your new life :) try to embrace as a good thing, many people would love to be able to have children but can't due to conflicting views with their partner, infertility and same-sex couples can never truly have a 100% genetic baby.
WittyHandle
You(r bank account's) gonna get raped
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement