return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

The Wedding Singer movie. Is it funny?
View this Thread in Original format
Aldrian
since this is the chillout room i want to ask this question. I saw like the last 20 min of the movie two days ago and it seems that this movie is funny. I saw it on HBO and I don't know when it will come on again. Just wondering what you guys think of this movie. My friends say that this movie is the best Adam Sandler movie there is. Saw the DVD for 14 bucks so im wanting to pick it up if the movie is any good to watch over and over again
cycloptor
its ok... nothing really special in my opinion (im not the worlds biggest adam sandler fan mind you) but it was cute and had some rather funny parts in it. 14 bucks is a good deal. but hell, im lucky enough to be able to gt it for 14 canadian. w00t! get it, you'll like it.;)
Vanilla
I can easily say the funniest part of the movie is when Steve Buscemi is drunk lol
AnotherWay83
yeah i also saw if for the first time like 2 days ago, i thought it was gonna be funny all the way but for the most part it was alot like sum chic flick or romantic movie, only sum parts were funny...

heheh, my fave was "one more outburst from you sir and i will strangle you with the cord of my mike" :D from adam sandler :D
Coup
well sorry to piss on the fire but i thought this movie was total crap and bored the socks off me, its the movie where all the girls say "WEEE WEEE LETS WATCH THE WEDDING SINGER"!

Personally i'd have rather watched Shrek, now theres a quality title :D
Az
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
well sorry to piss on the fire but i thought this movie was total crap and bored the socks off me, its the movie where all the girls say "WEEE WEEE LETS WATCH THE WEDDING SINGER"!

Personally i'd have rather watched Shrek, now theres a quality title :D

the wedding singer rules, you big fat fanny!
altho Shrek also rules :D
edwardm
Very funny film - well worth watching! :D

Of couse it depends on your taste but give it a go!

Ed
mentalbarter
No
TiestoInTheMix
damn, i haven't seen shrek, and everyone is like "shrek is good, shrek is awesome, go see it," and i'm like "wtf, people, it's a cartoon", and everyone's like 'i watched it 25 times and i think it's awesome and blahblahblahb" and i'm like WTF, I NEED TO CUT DOWN ON CAFFEINE!!!
Exponent
The wedding singer was awesome :D

EliPsE
quote:
Originally posted by TiestoInTheMix
damn, i haven't seen shrek, and everyone is like "shrek is good, shrek is awesome, go see it," and i'm like "wtf, people, it's a cartoon", and everyone's like 'i watched it 25 times and i think it's awesome and blahblahblahb" and i'm like WTF, I NEED TO CUT DOWN ON CAFFEINE!!!

Lmao same here. I just saw Shrek today at my niece's house. Awesome movie. mUch better than Wedding Singer dumbest movie ever. Well not my kind of humor.
Fir3start3r
Asking a question like that here, its going to be a matter of perspective.

I lived it; the movie was hilarious because it's true! :)

For those that weren't even an amoeba in your dad's pant or only had the capacity to gurgle your food or bubble an incomprehensible sentence, possibly not... ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement