return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I made a video on how to register to vote
View this Thread in Original format
Jake Benson
So if you live in the US and haven't registered already, this video will show you how.

Btw turn the volume WAY UP and watch the WHOLE video. :stongue:

Jake Benson
Ok now that I'm drunk let me explain. This is a dry educational video that s the out of you half way through. Just watch it all the way with ur speakers on full blast. Or whatever. I don't careZ l.! I'm honey badger. To hell with pitbull!!
Jake Benson
I dont know how I managed to post that message from my eye pohone. I must be pretty dog damn smart.
Jake Benson
I finally watched that Carly Rae whatever video. Just in case anyone was wondering.
itsamemario
drunk jake is drunk
Igaryok
If you need an instructional video on how to register to vote then you'd probably be doing the general population a favor by not voting.
Yohan
Need more Dr Gay
InnerReflection
quote:
Originally posted by Igaryok
If you need an instructional video on how to register to vote then you'd probably be doing the general population a favor by not voting.

So a really stupid person is going to be worse for US policy than say

A US mercanary or person involved in them who benefits from and always wants the US to be permanently at war for instance?

There's enough ed up people that vote for crazy reasons that it's not like it's going to make much difference.
itsamemario
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes. Yes, they are.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement