return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
3000+ peeps on TA right now...
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... oh yes, it's DJ poll results time! :wtf: :toothless
EddieZilker
Okay, everybody! Top shelf behavior time. Someone hire AnotherWay83 a hooker for the evening.

Tell her she can keep his lap-top in lieu of a tip.
Halcyon+On+On
But she's already charging for what is basically a tip, I don't see how that appeals to her.
Vivid Boy
3000 people....2 posting:haha:
Swamper
...always fun to see the same questions with ppl wondering why house/techno names are on a 'trance' poll.

I mean... just cuz the place is called tranceaddict doesn't mean a thing! eesh :stongue:
EddieZilker
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
...always fun to see the same questions with ppl wondering why house/techno names are on a 'trance' poll.

I mean... just cuz the place is called tranceaddict doesn't mean a thing! eesh :stongue:

I know this will sound trite but one of the things I like about this place is the fact that so many different genre's get almost equal play.
Swamper
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
I know this will sound trite but one of the things I like about this place is the fact that so many different genre's get almost equal play.

Agreed.

I grabbed edmaddict 10+ years ago thinking I (one day) change the name eventually to highlight this shift... now that term is plastered everywhere.
Halcyon+On+On
You should hold on to it in any case; it's never too late to diversify one's portfolio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EDM
meriter
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Agreed.

I grabbed edmaddict 10+ years ago thinking I (one day) change the name eventually to highlight this shift... now that term is plastered everywhere.

I think I might still own www.slayer.com would you be interested? Better than tranceaddict imo.
Spacey Orange
quote:
Originally posted by meriter
I think I might still own www.slayer.com would you be interested? Better than tranceaddict imo.

would you believe cryinglittlebitches.com isn't taken. for shame.

btw swamper, is it possible to randomly send have of those clicking onto top 250 thread to the COR?

Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by meriter

Curiously, addict.com appears to be valid.
Zharen
It's your big day today TA. :gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement