return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The world has a problem and that problem is: LADS
View this Thread in Original format
InnerReflection
Nah seriously though, what the is with this subculture? It's like 10x worse than anything previously. It's kind've a cross between bogans and hip hop culture but with a high emphasis on being extremely violent.

I'm not friends with any but I'm friends with a lot of people who are and just the I hear is ridiculous(and I mean in a bad way... people getting stabbed for no reason IS NOT COOL).

Recently they attempted to claim they were going to come just outside crowded station in the middle of the city with ak47's and shoot up people. They were actually people claiming for quite a few weeks this was a serious plan. and these guys aren't in gangs or anything... they're the type of people who couldn't keep an actual friend for longer than 6 months so are just way too ed in the head to get connections.

I guess you could say it's like the australian version of chavs... but I haven't heard of chavs getting violent to quite this extent. Have you guys come accross this/is there anything similar where you live?
Halcyon+On+On
IGK has been trying to clean up lads for years now.
OrangestO
THUG LIFE
Lira
I thought this thread was about Laos :(
Sykonee
So, they're like bros? Or a cross between wigger and bro?
InnerReflection
Yes only probably worse.
Silky Johnson
I thought this thread was about coronary arteries.
Looney4Clooney
ak47s don't come back when you throw them.
PivotTechno
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I thought this thread was about Laos :(

"So...are ya Chinese or Japanese?"
saluyamo
quote:
Originally posted by InnerReflection
Have you guys come accross this/is there anything similar where you live?

Yes, though I don't know how violent they are. They just seem to have a very strong mod mentality.

InnerReflection
Oh and they tend to wear those wide brimmed caps like the kind you see the word swag in on facebook.
Halcyon+On+On
Well, here is the US, we have OrangestO.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement