return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Star wars in ascii
View this Thread in Original format
Nadi
whoever did this telnet://towel.blinkenlights.nl/ had way to much time on there hands.
jdat
hehe I had seen this a while back ...

funny thing is .. the project started back in july 1997 ...

it's not even done

rofl

the guy has a lot of time left :stongue:
Nadi
holy jesus. I knew it was old but 1997 lol. I wonder how long if each frame is real time consuming or hes just lazy :P
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by Nadi
holy jesus. I knew it was old but 1997 lol. I wonder how long if each frame is real time consuming or hes just lazy :P

had to put the project on pause many times , you know, the guy that did it has an actual life :stongue:
Nadi
quote:
Originally posted by jdat

had to put the project on pause many times , you know, the guy that did it has an actual life :stongue:

Hmm, because of the high geek level of this project you'd think he didnt :toocool:
cycloptor
quote:
Originally posted by jdat

HA! thats what you say....:stongue:
a-aplz
hah. that thing is cool. :p
DJ Lac
Now if I was him I'd probably put a trojan so when people are watching your computer is vulnerable to attack LOL. BUt thats me.. *snickers
k.k.d.
Now if I was you I'd probably learn that you cant send binary data via telnet so when people are watching your computer is not vulnerable to attack LOL. BUt thats me.. *snickers*
RazerYokes
well... that's me but... there's nothing funny in this...

so many free-time went directly to trash to do this stupid StarWars animation...

~ RazerYokes

DJ Lac
quote:
Originally posted by k.k.d.
Now if I was you I'd probably learn that you cant send binary data via telnet so when people are watching your computer is not vulnerable to attack LOL. BUt thats me.. *snickers*

Anything is possible :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement