return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Mikey is not a clubbing virgin anymore. Woooowoooo
View this Thread in Original format
flystyler
Hehe, i hope you enjoyed yr first club experience, now yr broken in for crasher 8th bday :)
DJ Mikey Mike
yay!!! and to think my first clubbing experience was a paul van dyk one! It was a very cool nite. Met loads of ukta's and ran into a few friends from back home which was quite unexpected. Plus some guy trying to teach me arm roll's was quite fun. I was a bit naff at it. And what makes it even better i get to see him again in 6 days. hehehehee.
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
yay!!! and to think my first clubbing experience was a paul van dyk one! It was a very cool nite. Met loads of ukta's and ran into a few friends from back home which was quite unexpected. Plus some guy trying to teach me arm roll's was quite fun. I was a bit naff at it. And what makes it even better i get to see him again in 6 days. hehehehee.

20,000000000000000 posts mikey

*claps*

Yeah pvd @ crasher, will be mad, oh and armin and jules, hehehe, wooooooowooooooooo
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler

20,000000000000000 posts mikey

*claps*

Yeah pvd @ crasher, will be mad, oh and armin and jules, hehehe, wooooooowooooooooo

hrhrh yes. Armin and Matt Hardwick i cannot wait to see. And... yea jules to i suppose :p he has been on form recently
DuMonde TrAnCeR
haha its impossible to teach people how to "spoogy" (hey i didnt make up the name)
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
haha its impossible to teach people how to "spoogy" (hey i didnt make up the name)

yeah but its fun trying :D
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR

I dunno I reckon I could explain it reasonably well, but yeah it does take a lot of practive trying to hit it bang on.
Az

looks like you had a good time mate ;)
DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Az

hahaha :haha: :haha: :p
ferrycorstenfan
lmfao :D

DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan

I dunno I reckon I could explain it reasonably well, but yeah it does take a lot of practive trying to hit it bang on.

its eays to explain but getting peopel to do the three things at the right times in the right order is hard coz it goes against your body natural instinctive movements!
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by Az

Bit out of order posting yr own dad up on here, wot has he ever done to you :p

Although it was his fault u r alive :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement