return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

12-12-12 tribute track for feedback and review
View this Thread in Original format
partychickennyc
Alright so I'll start by saying I'm REALLY new to posting on forums but I think it's about time that I learned how to...I figure this is kind of like an AA meeting of sorts right? Anyway I'm Party Chicken, or Gosi (when I'm a guitarist), or Futz...that's what my nickname has been and what my tattoo says... I jumped into EDM production because I had the software and loved House music since I was about 5. Anyway I started attempting to create my own Dubstep tracks about 2 months or so ago and I opened up a soundcloud. Making a long story short I am always looking for tips to make my tracks better and decided to join forums in the hope of getting some feedback. So give it a listen and help me make it better.

Link...drop...here...https://soundcloud.com/partychickennyc/apocalyso
Evolve140
so you were 5 then... and how old are you now?
partychickennyc
quote:
Originally posted by Evolve140
so you were 5 then... and how old are you now?

Well now I'm 20...I wasn't 5 when I did the track...I kinda wish I was though that would be epic to be a 5 year old on an MPC...
Spacey Orange
or gtfo
partychickennyc
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
or gtfo

Sorry man I don't think we have successfully digitized Tater Tots yet...I wish we did I'm sure your eyes would sparkle so bright the sun would be blocked out.

Kidding. I am excited that Spacey Orange dropped in. You're usually the fun before the storm:eyes:

1 R S000 HAPP1Z D3RP!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement