return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
El Maestro Hernan Cattaneo - Saturday July 6th, 2013
View this Thread in Original format
Fran666
event postponed to July 6th, 2013.
Romchik22
Can't ing wait!! Great news circus, will be my third time seeing him there and it NEVER disappoints. By the way, do you guys ever open the chilling rooms with the couches anymore?
Fran666
quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
Can't ing wait!! Great news circus, will be my third time seeing him there and it NEVER disappoints. By the way, do you guys ever open the chilling rooms with the couches anymore?

of course :) it depends on nights.
Alex
He's so awesome.

Saw him 7 years ago, what a night.
Knox
Must make the trip this time.
Romchik22
You guys def should. He has such stellar performances every single time. Only downfall of seeing him is that i want to go back to that night for two weeks.
Adam420
Good news!
hardcore trancer
YES!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: I've been waiting for him to come back for a while. Last time at Circus he was TOO GOOD. I hope he plays at least for 6 hours like the last time. ;)
PezCore
very very good bookings, this and Guy J. Those 2 DJs are probably my the top 3 of the DJs that still makes me go out in after hours...
Big Boss
quote:
Originally posted by Alex
He's so awesome.

Saw him 7 years ago, what a night.

Your point of reference for a Dj is 7 years ago? Did you get out of jail recently?

Knox
quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
Your point of reference for a Dj is 7 years ago? Did you get out of jail recently?

I don't understand? Maybe he hasn't seen Hernan play in 7 years? It's almost been four years for me.....:conf:
Seany
Great to see Hernan is keeping his traditional February visit to Montreal. Cross fingers, hopefully he keeps it going with playing another epic 5 hr set?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement