return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 
WMC parties.
View this Thread in Original format
jsweeney51
Anyone have any idea when these are going to start getting announced? Seems like it happened earlier last year and it'd be nice to know so I knew when to take off work.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by jsweeney51
Anyone have any idea when these are going to start getting announced? Seems like it happened earlier last year and it'd be nice to know so I knew when to take off work.

I know. We've only had like 5-6 events revealed and its already mid January. With Ultra expanding to two weekends I'm sure that has an effect on the release of parties.
xxjavi88xx
Yeah I'd like to plan my week with work.
malakaone
I went last year during the last 4 days. I assume that's when most people go and it's more live. So I just booked for march 21-24 off
ooy
i'll be there 20-25th. there are a handful of quality events announced but hopefully many more to come. :)
civicstyle
03/20 - 03/25 for me. Hopefully the DJ Mag party happens on the usual Wednesday as I like to kick off my WMC with that party.
gujubadboy
quote:
Originally posted by civicstyle
03/20 - 03/25 for me. Hopefully the DJ Mag party happens on the usual Wednesday as I like to kick off my WMC with that party.

Cameo on Thu night (Bedrock Showcase)
Sunset Cruise on Fri

Hope to see some Hernan, Nick Warren, Sasha and Guy J events.
diabloargentino
quote:
Originally posted by gujubadboy
Sunset Cruise on Fri

details?
Rissinite
The Party of Parties...

Rebel Rave 3/23 @ TBA

:crazy:
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by gujubadboy
Cameo on Thu night (Bedrock Showcase)
Sunset Cruise on Fri

Hope to see some Hernan, Nick Warren, Sasha and Guy J events.

A few friends and I are attending this yacht party.

ravracer16
Don't know where to ask the question. The WMC board isn't up yet. Anyone know are all these artists on Ultra exclusive like years past? I'm trying to see Sven Vath at least once in my lifetime. And on his FB it seems Ultra is his only Miami appearance. And I'm not going to waste my time like last year going to the Cocoon party hoping he plays and he doesn't.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by ravracer16
Don't know where to ask the question. The WMC board isn't up yet. Anyone know are all these artists on Ultra exclusive like years past? I'm trying to see Sven Vath at least once in my lifetime. And on his FB it seems Ultra is his only Miami appearance. And I'm not going to waste my time like last year going to the Cocoon party hoping he plays and he doesn't.

If I had to guess, he might play Story since the LINK/Miami Rebels crew took over on Saturdays. But we won't know for sure until Ultra releases its partner clubs for the week.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement