return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Rave flyers?
View this Thread in Original format
raver4life
Just wondering if any of you guys collect flyers for Vancouver raves, I would really love to see some and perhaps if someone would be good enough to send some in the mail to me! I would love to get some to post up on my wall as living down in Kamloops, we don't always get the best colour flyers like you guys do down in Van. I see the ones on teamhardcore.com but would love to get some real ones. If anyone could hook me up that would be great!
i usually pick up flyers for parties that i attend and i only have one...i'll see if i can grab u a slinky one tho'...and maybe supersweet?....mail'em all to u at once, aightz?...i'll keep u posted buddy
quote:
Originally posted by RaverBoi08
i usually pick up flyers for parties that i attend and i only have one...i'll see if i can grab u a slinky one tho'...and maybe supersweet?....mail'em all to u at once, aightz?...i'll keep u posted buddy

Wow! I would so appreciate any that you'd be able to send whether it be only one or as many as you can. Whatever the amount it's greatly appreciated! Looking forward to it, if you need my address you can probably e-mail me or private message me too where I can give it to you that way. Thanks again! :D ;)
no probs...were there any flyers in particular that u were lookin' for though? any parties from a certain production team?...juss lemme know! =)
quote:
Originally posted by RaverBoi08
no probs...were there any flyers in particular that u were lookin' for though? any parties from a certain production team?...juss lemme know! =)

No doubt, much thanks for all this, in particular any flyers from the 'WinterLove' rave coming up. 'Phunk-kist', definately the Slinky one, lol :p almost any you can get ahold of would be awesome! That 'Never Never land 6' looks like a promising plus that 'Spotlight' rave being put on by dizzy productions and team hardcore. Man, too many to list, if or any you can get ahold of any of those that would kick ass! Thanx again!
no probs no probs...i'll try my best...but no guarantees, k?...i'll post again in about a weekz time or so and we'll arrange something from there, aightz? take it easy guy.
hey raver4life...

sorry it has taken so long but i've been real busy wif work...anyway, been able to grab only a couple of flyers including supersweet and slinky so far...wuz thinkin' of droppin' by FF or Ra House this weekend to pick up some. i'll message you again in a week or so, sorry dude...

RaverBoi08
nice one! :D thanks for doing this still, if you don't mind it at all. Wish I lived down where you're at, you get all the good shows and flyers etc. . .man, top notch. Thanks again. Cyaz around! :p
raver4life...

Decided that I should not hold on any longer so I went to Bassix today to grab dem flyers. Nothing much to grab tho'. Six in total...sowwy. Email me at s2000@idmail.com wif ur addy and i'll send it to u tomorrow, aightz?

Peace...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement