return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Where are you staying and where you're from (introduce yourself)
View this Thread in Original format
Juan Paulino
Hey, most of you may know me and i live here in hallandale (close to miami)

I would just like to know where your staying (hotel etc) and where you currently reside.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
Hey, most of you may know me and i live here in hallandale (close to miami)

I would just like to know where your staying (hotel etc) and where you currently reside.


Don't do it!

Juan Paulino
HAHAHA

Somebody's gotta do it.

:toothless
ooy
good thing this thread isn't creepy or anything.. ;P

but i'm coming from the chicago area and staying at the churchill suites crown on miami beach. this will be my fourth year of mmw. cannot wait to get out of this midwest cold! :)
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by ooy
good thing this thread isn't creepy or anything.. ;P

but i'm coming from the chicago area and staying at the churchill suites crown on miami beach. this will be my fourth year of mmw. cannot wait to get out of this midwest cold! :)


I remember those cold dreary winters. BRRRRRRR!
djmanu
I'm originally from Belgium, now living in Montreal Canada but it's cold as ***, you're so lucky to live there, I'll stay in an apartment in Miami upper east side, everything in south beach was overpriced (paid 60$ for a room in September that is priced 600$ for the wmc) :)
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by djmanu
I'm originally from Belgium, now living in Montreal Canada but it's cold as ***, you're so lucky to live there, I'll stay in an apartment in Miami upper east side, everything in south beach was overpriced (paid 60$ for a room in September that is priced 600$ for the wmc) :)


Great I can make a new friend from Belgium!
djmanu
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Great I can make a new friend from Belgium!


I have actually tickets for Aly & fila yacht and Pure trance, maybe we could meet there as I saw you were going too.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by djmanu
I have actually tickets for Aly & fila yacht and Pure trance, maybe we could meet there as I saw you were going too.


We'll probably try to coordinate a TA Meet-Up at a bar near the venue the night of the Pure Trance Party. We did one last year and had a pretty good turn-out.
maxdady25
We are coming from Tampa and staying Sunday to Thursday at condo on 5th St and Ocean Ave. and staying at Aqua Hotel on 15th St and Collins Ave. Friday & Saturday. TA meet up sounds good before Pure Trance.

djmanu
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
We'll probably try to coordinate a TA Meet-Up at a bar near the venue the night of the Pure Trance Party. We did one last year and had a pretty good turn-out.


It would be great.
snatonsb
I live here already but more north, I will be booking a place down there for about two weeks, vacation time!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement