return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Do you like video gaem?
View this Thread in Original format
kadomony
quote:
-The games count over 6850 pcs. with about 6780 boxed and 70 loose, and are in various format NTSC Japan or Usa and also PAL.
-The consoles are over330, with 307 system boxed and 24 loose, and even in this case we have all the different standards.
-The controllers are about 220 with 167 boxed and 52 loose. I included all the kind of controller, from the simple joypad to the special controller like all the konami bemani to the densha de go train controller, and the arcade joystick as well.
-The accessories are about 185, and in this category I put the ac adapters, the various av cables, the rumble packs, the memory cards, battery packs, the converters for the region locked games, and various other items like screens, printers etc.

holy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121062811693
Dj Nacht
Omfg! scrolling through the pictures is disturbing.
um.

I don't even know :conf:
Pantone199c
Should have put a nostalgia warning on this.

:(
Vernon Wanderer
Holy-mothering-nutella-booty-burning- :eyespop:
r5a
how is this any different from collecting vinyl? if i had all my em pee threes as records it would look like that

dude balled hard. must be hard for him to sell that. his description was WAY to long and colorful for me to even read.

if he gets any bids damn that'd be sick. doubt anyone would buy this
r5a
his dad owns a shipping business or something

god damn rich asians man
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement