return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Want to Sell/Buy Tickets? Post here!
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c
Figured we needed a thread for tickets that wasn't titled just for Ultra.

Post here and I will make a list so that way it is easy to find the relevant info. Please post as much info as possible about the ticket and how to best contact you. Also let me know once the ticket is sold, so the list stays accurate. Thanks!

Last Updated: 2/23/13

LOOKING TO BUY:

Pantone199c - Myon & Shane 54 Yacht Party @ Musette
Info: PM me but keep in mind I'm not looking to pay way more, more or less looking for someone who can't go or is going to another party. I can do without going if the price is outrageous.

djnoonstar - Myon & Shane 54 Yacht Party / Sasha Yacht Party
Info: Looking to buy either yacht parties...MS54 or Earlier Release of Sasha ($200 right now is too much)

LOOKING TO SELL:

StereoPrincess - Detroit Premiere Artists Showcase @ Treehouse
Info: Wednesday Night at Treehouse. They are print at home tickets. So you send me money, I send PDFs. 2nd release, 15.00 plus fees. So for 2 tickets it's 34.76 US dollars.

djnoonstar - Miami Deep @ Shelbourne
Info: I have to pick it up..will be there around 4pm if anyone is interested to meet up..$20

chillenandy321 - Aly & Fila Yacht Party
Info: Friend can't go now. It's a hard ticket asking $75

lucasdy - Enter @ Mansion
Info: Looking to sell 3 hard tix to Richie Hawtin @ Mansion on 3/22.

wezvidz - Hard Miami Day 2 @ Grand Central
Info: Selling 4 tickets to Hard Miami Day 2 @ Grand Central for Thursday 3/21. Best offer! wezvidz@gmail.com
Juan Paulino
Wow you did it.
djnoonstar
Looking to buy either yacht parties...MS54 or Earlier Release of Sasha ($200 right now is too much)
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
Looking to buy either yacht parties...MS54 or Earlier Release of Sasha ($200 right now is too much)

Updated. :D
StereoPrincess
I am looking to sell Detroit Premiere Artists Showcase. Wednesday Night at Treehouse. They are print at home tickets. So you send me money, I send PDFs. 2nd release, 15.00 plus fees. So for 2 tickets it's 34.76 US dollars.
djnoonstar
I have a Miami Deep at Shelbourne ticket for sale, but i have to pick it up..will be there around 4pm if anyone is interested to meet up..$20
Jar-Z
I have 2 tickets to Bedrock @ Cameo Thursday the 21st for sale

first release - $34 each or $60 for the pair

both are print @ home pdfs with barcodes, no id necessary.
mmarino137
Looking for Luciano at Story on Saturday night.

Or Sasha cruise at an earlier release :)

Thanks guys!
chillenandy321
Ill have a Aly & Fila Yacht party ticket to sell next week. Friend can't go now. It's a hard ticket asking $75
Juan Paulino
Coastie has persuaded me to go to a party, so if anyone has any tickets to ultra asot date with pvd let me know and how much

Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
Coastie has persuaded me to go to a party, so if anyone has any tickets to ultra asot date with pvd let me know and how much

Just wait outside the gates with me. We can mug some yolo douches and get in.
Juan Paulino
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Just wait outside the gates with me. We can mug some yolo douches and get in.

Slammin ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement