return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 3 
WMC/MMW stories, share your funny or dramatic experiences here.
View this Thread in Original format
Juan Paulino
Lets here about D-Petey and Armin D!
ArminD1981
Haha

well, I was actually the one who ended up at the ER back in 2004 after being at Space
for 13 hours Friday night for MARCO V and PAUL ing Van DYK:eyespop: I took a triple deck Smiley Face that looked pretty much the size of an excedrin tablet :stongue: :stongue:
I was having the best time of my life !!! PVD ripping it, hooking up with this russian chick who looked like a model from a victorias secret catalogue :crazy: half of the PPl @ space where from New York EVERYTHING was just too perfect but things were gonna take a turn for the worst :nervous: back in those years SPACE and most clubs knew 90% of the club was on E so they used to charge for water close to 10 bucks and they had bouncers in the rest rooms making sure ppl wouldnt refill their empty plastic bottles from the faucet. My friend kept giving me RED BULL but I didnt drink enough water therefore I was dehydrated and close to get a heat stroke, i was fine until we set foot outside space under that torching Miami sun, my heart started pounding like wanting to get out of my chest, i didnt have a single drop of saliva on my mouth (worst feeling ever) :( i felt i was gonna faint but i knew if id close my eyes i might never wake up so i tried my hardest to stay awake. then my friends took me to the ER where they gave me some fluids and stuff and then the doctor prescribed to go to south beach and look at some titties and dont ruin all my buddies vacation :haha: he also said that if i was from NY how could I be so weak and get like this from a smiley face from Miami when the good stuff was here lol That guy was nuts....
ArminD1981
with Dpetey81 has only been CLOSE calls hahaha:stongue:

first year I met him he almost died in the back of my GF's car at 8am while we were having
breakfast at Davids cafe after Space or Karu & Y ( i dont recall ):toothless

There are many more stories that I can't tell you about otherwise the DEA and FBI would be knocking on my door :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Juan Paulino
Hahha, oh what a doc!
bdr222
Best.Doctor.Ever.

God I miss old PvD
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by ArminD1981
then the doctor prescribed to go to south beach and look at some titties and dont ruin all my buddies vacation :haha: he also said that if i was from NY how could I be so weak and get like this from a smiley face from Miami when the good stuff was here lol That guy was nuts....

gold!! :stongue: :stongue:
ArminD1981
I forgot to mention he said I could keep doing drugs and have fun for a few more years but I should stop when I was close to 30 :haha: :haha: Legend ... he was from Queens, NY

They are so used to seeing this in Miami especially during WMC, I watched a NATGEO documentary where Doctor's and EMT workers say how they do not look forward to that week of the year.

:rolleyes:
ucforange
quote:
Originally posted by ArminD1981
I forgot to mention he said I could keep doing drugs and have fun for a few more years but I should stop when I was close to 30 :haha: :haha: Legend ... he was from Queens, NY

They are so used to seeing this in Miami especially during WMC, I watched a NATGEO documentary where Doctor's and EMT workers say how they do not look forward to that week of the year.

:rolleyes:

man that means I only have a year left until my fun is over!

Now I'm depressed. :haha:
ArminD1981
hahaha

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
PatMcGroin
what that doc says. in ibiza last year we had a doc in our group. did more than i could of ever handled. :disbelief

not a wmc story but a space story...

think it was aug05 for pvd. had a in awesome night. dipped out around 7am. headed to the parking lot in the back of space where we parked our car. as we're walking up to our car we notice the drivers side door open a little bit. uhh, wtf? as we get closer we see someone passed the out in the drivers seat. we open the door and try wake some random dude we dont know up. obviously came from space, had a vip wristband on, but wtf is he doing in our in car?! seriously takes like 5 mins to even get this guy to go 'uhhhh.' i suspect g. at this point we're comin down and really dont wanna deal with this . there was a cop right outside the parking lot, but yea we're not that retarded. so we try to pull the guy outta the car and he tries to close the door with us standing in the way. the car next to us had two people just chillin so they were like 'yo i think you're friend needs some water.' we respond 'he isnt our friend.' and they quickly rolled up their windows and drove off. lol. anyway. we finally just drag the guy outta the car, get inside and notice he in threw up a bit on the floor. . so as we're trying to clean this up a little bit, the guy stumbles around the car and then tries to open the backseat passenger door. eventually i think he crawled into the bed of a pickup before we drove off.

at the moment i was very much wtf.. in retrospect i laugh about it. after that we defiantly checked that the car was locked every single time!!

but seriously, people, use the buddy system. i personally dont have any really ed up stories (well i do but shhhh) cuz im always around people who can take care of me if something happens just like i do for others. wmc gets nuts. be safe!

ucforange
Not WMC related but a story very much like Pat's.

Went to Above and Beyond at Roxy, Orlando (lmao) with my friends and gf. Had a good time, whatever, took some of course, but nothing crazy. Walked back to my car and saw a guy talking to 3 cops right in front of my car. Dude was on some DRUGS (some kind of hallucinogen mixed with a stim I'd guess) and was pleading with the cops to let him into "his car." It sucked for me and my girl because we were rolling balls still and I had to wipe the ed-up expression off my face and be serious so I could talk to the cop and explain it was my car. Had to show him ID, registration, all that. Guess he didn't suspect anything though (a miracle, just ask my TA friends how I am in that state, lmao), since we left without a problem.

You know you can't handle your if you try to take the wrong car home, lol!
PatMcGroin
friday of wmc07 with pvd in the mainroom. got off the highway, the exit right onto biscayne blvd, right when ultra was still going, and saw the most amount of cops ive ever seen ever. more than i ever count. all kinds. they even had a paddy wagon. yea. we parked. sold out tix and went back to the hotel. we were in walking felonies. fuuuuuck that.

thats also the year i used the wantickets glitch. tix were prob 45-60 but only paid 20. the glitch was fixed like 3 days later but if you added more than one party to your basket, the price of the first would also be the price of the second. so i added zabi+nic first, then pvd after and pvd was the price of zabi+nic.

ahhhh wmc.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement