return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
WMC '13 TA Meetup (Pure Trance Pre-Party) @ Wet Willies, SoBe
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c
Wet Willies (South Beach)
760 Ocean Dr. Miami Beach, FL 33139
TIME: 7 or 7:30PM due to Pure Trance starting at 9PM

It's that time of the year again WMC is slowly but surely almost here!

Another great benefit of this event is the fact that so many of us will all be in Miami from all over the world. Come and share a drink, chat it up, meet your internet friends, and turn them into real life friends!

Last year we had a fairly decent amount of folks show up and after a relaxing hour or so we headed to Global Connection where the party continued into the night. What have you got to lose? (Other than your self-respect?) :stongue:

Please let me know if you plan on going.

The List:
(UPDATED 2/23/13)

Pantone199c
chillenandy321
Blitzkrieg09
ucforange
Juan Paulino
chillenandy321
Probably will drink 3 of them haha
Juan Paulino
I might stop by just for fun and hanging out.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
I might stop by just for fun and hanging out.

Please do. We had some folks that were going to other parties stop by and say hi.
Juan Paulino
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Please do. We had some folks that were going to other parties stop by and say hi.

Alright add me to the roster.
ucforange
Oh damn, I was thinking more along the lines of midnight. Lol.

I'll be at Ultra during that time. See you guys in the club sometime after midnight.
diabloargentino
i'm not going to pure trance anymore but i'll definitely meet up with you guys and have some drinks :D
DPetey81
I'm down for a couple cups, but I was thinking later as well. Y'all some early clubbers, haha. Add me to the roll call and I'll stumble over at some point from Get Lost. I'll just have to keep in touch with some people to see if you're still there.
xxjavi88xx
I'll be there for the meet and drink...are there any opening djs? If so I might go to the club a little later to ensure more intoxication at a reasonable price
Juan Paulino
Id be dope if i was the opening dj, one can only dream.

ArminD1981
This is an awesome idea but its a little too early !!:rolleyes:

ill do my best to make it :tongue2
civicstyle
Will be at Ultra catching the tech house and techno going on in the Ibiza tent and the Carl Cox structure. Not planning on getting to the venue until around midnight.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement