return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 
Can we all agree...
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c

THAT WMC NEEDS TO HURRY THE UP AND GET HERE!

:eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop:
bdr222
I'm actually a little nervous that it's practically 2 weeks away... My body isn't ready yet.
Pantone199c
Train like the champ, its what I'm doing:

Juan Paulino
Hahaha, I love hearts on fire.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
Hahaha, I love hearts on fire.

No joke ran laps to that in College. Got me so hyped. :toothless
xxjavi88xx
That rocky soundtrack is one of the best
bdr222
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c

THAT WMC NEEDS TO HURRY THE UP AND GET HERE!

:eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop: :tongue3 :eyespop:

Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by bdr222

Just had to put that video in the original post. :crazy:
KarenLuvs2Party
I'm scared that my body won't be able to handle it either. Maybe when I was 21 back in my hardcore party days.. but now at 31. Not so much LOL
bstorm
quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party
I'm scared that my body won't be able to handle it either. Maybe when I was 21 back in my hardcore party days.. but now at 31. Not so much LOL

Right? Yeah, I'm a bit scared too at 37. :nervous:

However, ive been doing yoga for the last 3 months 3-4x week to get prepped....i now feel totally ready.

Bring it on!
:whip:

Pantone199c
About a week until we start to CELEBRATE AND DANCE SO FREE!

pyro264jb
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
No joke ran laps to that in College. Got me so hyped. :toothless

yup sick track

you should run a WMC boot camp every Feb to make sure these young punks are honing their inner PVD and able to withstand the crazyness that wmc is, of course i will be an honanary instructor myself since i have about 7 WMCs under my belt hahaa, Well also need to bring back arturo to have the last look at the new troops to make sure there ready to go
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement