return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

St. Patrick's Day!
View this Thread in Original format
StereoPrincess
Does anyone know of Irish type pubs in South Beach that do it up for this great day?

I love St. Patrick's day, and I missed it last year because I missed a flight. This year, also flying but hopefully not missing a flight.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
Does anyone know of Irish type pubs in South Beach that do it up for this great day?

I love St. Patrick's day, and I missed it last year because I missed a flight. This year, also flying but hopefully not missing a flight.

Playwright's Irish Pub & Restaurant

I love Playwright's Irish Pub & Restaurant It's about two or three stores/shops down from Mansion on Washington Ave. I've been there to meet up with fellow Florida TA's (I believe that's where I first met Chillen and Blitz for the first time), watch UEFA Champions League Games, and just to eat and drink. They have tons of tv's as well as pool tables. The only one that I have been to but I thought it was good. Beware if you go on a night of MMA fighting you will have to pay a cover regardless if you want to watch it or not.

Hope this helps.

Signed,
Pantaloon
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c

Signed,
Pantaloon

Lol. ;)

There is this also downtown

http://www.fadoirishpub.com/miami/

Must remember to wear green!
PatMcGroin
right across the street from the playwright is also waxy o'conners. i prefer the playwright but for st pattys day it gets so packed its good to have another option.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement