return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 
Pictures of WMC participants
View this Thread in Original format
StereoPrincess
If you are comfortable posting your photos on here and want to meet some new people in Miami show us your face.

This is rabbitjoker and I.

I am friendly, he is sometimes. ;)
KarenLuvs2Party
StereoPrincess... if i end up at Digweed on Saturday i'll be sure to look for you! :)

i'm not a big picture person but my TA screenname is the same as my twitter and instagram .. u can see my profile pic there :)
Pantone199c
I'd rather just add you on facebook, dunno who is lurking on here sometimes. If you want my sexy pics just pm me and I'll give you my facebook page info.
DPetey81
I haven't worked out in a few weeks so I may not look EXACTLY the same, but you get the idea:

.... or just add me on facebook below.

:toocool:
StereoPrincess
Lol

I know what you look like I think. And it's not that.
StereoPrincess
I knew this would be a fail thread. In TOTA we are really open with what we look like.

At least you can come and talk to me. Lol.
DPetey81
quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

I know what you look like I think. And it's not that.

I've been taking supplements.
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81

And tanning.
Faceplant
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
I'd rather just add you on facebook, dunno who is lurking on here sometimes. If you want my sexy pics just pm me and I'll give you my facebook page info.
go on.... What is this Facebook thing/program/jnternetz your talking about?
DPetey81
I actually have no aversion to posting my pic... I started one of these threads several years ago for a TA meetup and it went well. I've even posted my digits before on this site. I gotta agree, though, I'm a little nervous about some of the weirdos on here this year. Like this Pantone kid.... What's his deal?!?!

Pantone199c
quote:
I actually have no aversion to posting my pic... I started one of these threads several years ago for a TA meetup and it went well. I've even posted my digits before on this site. I gotta agree, though, I'm a little nervous about some of the weirdos on here this year. Like this Pantone kid.... What's his deal?!?!

Me and Blitzkrieg. He's usually way more active on the forums but as of late not so much. I'm the frail looking one on the right.

Come at me bro!
Juan Paulino
quote:

more like steroids :crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement