return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
How do you like your lamen?
View this Thread in Original format
Maaz
Do people eat lamen in Europe and N. America? :p

Here in Brazil we eat tons and tons of lamen (nissin miojo or whatever you call it, it's like cup noodles), and it's so good! :crazy:

I wonder how you guys like it... I like it with eggs and shoyu, how about you? :D
Vanilla
What the hell is it?
jploveparade
he means those bad tasting hot water noodles
trancegirl79
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade

what lamen are noodles? are you sure?
Endlesswave
quote:

FINALLY! Somebody who does not like those things other than me! They just awful...blah:rolleyes: Pasta is wayyyyyyyyyy better than noodles, they're more solid, plus not meant to be in a soup type of a meal. Pasta al dente = :D
Munken
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
Here in Brazil we eat tons and tons of lamen (nissin miojo or whatever you call it, it's like cup needles), and it's so good! :crazy:

Damn your tuff i wouldn't be able to eat a cup of needles.
trancegirl79
quote:
Originally posted by Munken

Damn your tuff i wouldn't be able to eat a cup of needles.

ahahah you right! I'm wondering what kind of stomack he has.... Maaz is probably an alien... what do you think?
Hybrid
in iceland we eat bugs for breakfast, ya know these flying tasty ones with the yellow stripes... mmmmmmmmmm !
trancegirl79
quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid
in iceland we eat bugs for breakfast, ya know these flying tasty ones with the yellow stripes... mmmmmmmmmm !

oh so yummy!!! I love them too!!!!!!!!!!! oh let's have a breakfast together !!!!
jploveparade
When can I make you breakfats, Caroline?

Hybrid
quote:
When can I make you breakfats, Caroline?

yo dude, she asked me... i guess you're the loser now :D

hehehehehehe
jploveparade
In the time it takes you to drive to Metz, I can make her breakfast, lunch, a great diner and even some desert... 3 days long!

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement