return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Halp
View this Thread in Original format
wienerschnitzel
I need to make a slideshow for my grandmas funeral. I am using iphoto and i like the 'scrapbook' theme but can't figure out how to add text to the frames. Can anyone enlighten me as to how the i can do this? or what a better program is to make a decent slideshow on an imac? and yes i am both computer retarded and desperate. And save your condolences.. this is the last place i would come for sympathy. (no offence orangesto :stongue: )
OrangestO
I only made mention of what happened to me because I made an initial post of me becoming a father a few months ago.

And I never made a thread dedicated to it, just posted it in the random talking thread.

Offense taken :p
Ted Promo
Do drugs
Vivid Boy
I know I chased Srussell out of the cor so I feel a like I should be the one to say this, If you need someone to cam with...I'm here
Spacey Orange
wienerschnitzel
:stongue:

seriously though... is it even possible to add text to iphoto slideshows?! PAGING NOU....
quick- someone post pics of an underaged citric acid.

or de if you see this HALP ME.
OrangestO

Otherwise, use iMovie. Way better, even for slideshows.
wienerschnitzel
holy THANK YOU. and sorry about your dead pregnancy and stuff. for real.
wienerschnitzel
*fist bumps*
:gsmile:
enydo
always just type your question into google / youtube

Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
holy THANK YOU. and sorry about your dead pregnancy and stuff. for real.

lol dead pregnancy lol
wienerschnitzel
quote:
Originally posted by enydo
always just type your question into google / youtube

or just ask people for help and let them filter through the stupid how to videos..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement