return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Early reviews
View this Thread in Original format
StereoPrincess
Tell us what's up.

Any fun stuff?

Good events?

Songs?
Pantone199c
Holy the Carl Cox Tent is ridiculous this year. The production in that tent alone blows everything away (even the mainstage). Here's a checklist:

Lasers: Check!
Kryo Machines: Check!
Kryo-Man: Check! (He gets attached to a hook and lifted and moved over the crowd while blasting us with cool air!)
Transforming Tent: Check! (The honeycomb pattern panels come from the very top and can lower down within 6-7 feet of the crowd!)
Bubble Machine: Check! (When they used this it looked like it was snowing)
Vibe: CHECK! (Room to dance!)

This is the main reason I come to Ultra, for this tent and man did Coxy bring it. I brought a friend that never listed to Carl before and he stayed the entire 2 hour set haha. I think I may have converted an electro house fan to some house/tech-house.

civicstyle
Was watching the live stream and it looks sick! Last year was cool in there, but they really did step it up a notch with the adjustable honeycomb with the graphics inside this year.
Pantone199c
Yeah it was amazing. Worth every penny spent to see that setup with Coxy and all those dudes. Tonight is Nicole Moudaber and Richie, plus a 3 hour set from Cox himself! :crazy:
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Yeah it was amazing. Worth every penny spent to see that setup with Coxy and all those dudes. Tonight is Nicole Moudaber and Richie, plus a 3 hour set from Cox himself! :crazy:

Yep, that is why I go every year. Didn't even bother to go to Main stage last year as couldn't care less for the cheesEDM that they have booked on it.
djnoonstar
I was watching the live stream, the vibe looks so fun.

It didnt look that packed at all in there, i hope it stays like that for weekend 2 when im there.

Also, im reading ppl say no free water, wats up wit that?
civicstyle
quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
I was watching the live stream, the vibe looks so fun.

It didnt look that packed at all in there, i hope it stays like that for weekend 2 when im there.

Also, im reading ppl say no free water, wats up wit that?

O rly? Thought it was free water and wi-fi this year?
ucforange
Looks sick as . Even better than last year. Wow.

Can't wait until next week. Definitely the best produced festival in the U.S. EDC has nothing on that.
ucforange
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c

Definitely do not miss Nicole Moudaber. To me there's only a handful of DJs that are spinning better than her right now. The show tonight at the Cox tent might be one of the best since that thing got started several years ago.
diabloargentino
sweet baby jesus carl cox!

djnoonstar
Any reviews on day 2 ultra..security check?
Juan Paulino
Wow, great videos Pantone.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement