return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
To all of you...
View this Thread in Original format
SherlockCrash
I'm starting this thread because of the reaction I got when I joined this thread:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...6&#.UUha_jf_MsI

I still highly recommend anyone interested in what's going on in the world to watch the interview I linked to in that thread. And sorry about my bad english, it's not my native language.

So to all those judgemental people that attacked me in that thread:

This is actually serious. If you are that stupid that you are not only going to stand by and watch this unfold, but also help make this happen by attacking people like me that are trying to make people aware of what's going on then that is your choice. But remember what you were doing when this was put into place. You may be forced to live with that for a very long time.

In Cyprus, the banks and politicians as we speak have stopped people from withdrawing their money because they won't accept that the government and banks will steal their money. Imagine that you one day went to the cash machine to take out some of your precious money and the banks wont let you. What are you going to buy food with? This may not be as long in the future that some of you are trying to persuade yourself.

BBC: Cyprus banks will stay closed until Thursday

There is no conspiracy "theory" any more. It is out in the open, and all you have to do is look it up for yourself. I'm not judging anyone, but for god sake don't help them by suppress people brave enough to try to stop it. If you are not going to help, at least shut the up about things you don't have a clue about, and go discuss who in the COR has the biggest ass hole or something you are more familiar with.

Personally I will not give up without a fight. If you don't value your family and friends high enough to do everything you can to stop this then there is not much I or anyone else can do about it, but don't call yourself a man if you don't.

You can try to ridicule me as much as you please, I couldn't care less, I got bigger things to worry about. But take a step back and think about what you are actually doing.

For those interested to know more about how all this was put into place and for ways to stop it I recommend that you watch the following movie:

Whatever people say about it, it is full of facts. And remember that those at the top don't want you to know, so of course they will do everything they can to stop you from looking any further.

Don't trust the mainstream media, and don't listen to those people who condemn things without looking them up first. You can decide for yourself.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein
LAdazeNYnights
Haven't a lot of the claims made in Thrive been thoroughly debunked?
SherlockCrash
Watch it your self and make up your own mind. As I said:

"Whatever people say about it, it is full of facts. And remember that those at the top don't want you to know, so of course they will do everything they can to stop you from looking any further."
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by SherlockCrash
... it is full of facts...

It is full of statements, not facts. These statements have been debunked. Have fun believing them, but don't expect to be taken seriously. Ever.
enydo
quote:
Watch it your self and make up your own mind. As I said:

"Whatever people say about it, it is full of facts. And remember that those at the top don't want you to know, so of course they will do everything they can to stop you from looking any further."

It must be convenient to say and believe whatever the you want because the justification is "those at the top don't want you to know".
SherlockCrash
quote:
Originally posted by enydo
It must be convenient to say and believe whatever the you want because the justification is "those at the top don't want you to know".

http://www.thrivemovement.com/fact_checks

It must be convenient to believe everything that the media and politicians say.

I have done a lot of research, I don't do it because I think it is fun, but because I think I have a responsibility. I have listened to both sides and I have come to the conclusion that I can not trust neither politicians or the mainstream media. This does not mean I believe everything I read or hear that is not from those sources.

If you have another opinion, fine.
enydo
You do it because you have an obsession. Your views are not supported by facts or reality; they fit a narrative.

Crop Circles...

Ancient Sun Gods...

a continuing list of conspiracy theory horse.

Good job, VALID proof.
idoru
quote:
http://www.thrivemovement.com/fact_checks

The problem here is that that website has an agenda. That's like asking someone to fact-check Alex Jones' claims and having them link me to a "fact-checking" portion of Alex Jones' website. The website you linked has an agenda, and is only going to look for "facts" where those "facts" will support their beliefs. Please provide an unbiased source.
Vector A
Is there any kind of text summary, rather than having to watch a two hour video? I'm always suspicious of any "movement" that relies on videos as the main way to get messages across, since videos are typically heavy on emotive content (music, striking images, dramatic speaking) and far lighter on information and logical reasoning.

And look, I went to the site itself and it seems to mostly offer just more videos...
colonelcrisp
yay another truther movement to poke sticks at..... now we just need Culrout and Trancer-X to come out of retirement....

SherlockCrash
I don't work with this, I got limited time as most of you. I am not going to spoon feed you. The recommendation is for those who are interested in what's going on, and aren't afraid that a movie will brainwash them so fatally that they don't dare to see it. You can't have much faith in your self if you are afraid of seeing a film because of the striking images (!)dramatic speaking (!!) and that dangerous music (!!!).

This movie do handle the subject of crop circles, and everyone is free to believe what they want about them. I find them astonishing and beautiful, whoever made them. Other subjects is how the same banking families have taken control over the economy, the pharmaceuticals and our food.

If you want to know more you can watch the film or if you ask me nicely I can direct you to one of those incredible inventions called search engines. There is information out there, all you have to do is look.

Beware of the music :wtf:
enydo
DON'T YOU MEAN WHATEVER MADE THEM?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement