return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Dear Jim
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
Dear Jim,

Please paint me an episode of popular Saturday dating show Take Me Out in which the young man coming down the love lift is the Norris-Thing from The Thing. It is attempting to absorb and replicate the desperate screaming female contestants and to the side Paddy McGuinness vomits on his chest in fear. This horror could have been averted if not for the fact that Kurt Russell, sitting in the audience armed with flamethrower and a mighty beard, has spotted himself on camera and is waving to family.

Thanks,

Greig Morrison

Vivid Boy
Dear Jim,

Please paint me a scene where Jesus bursts into Hitler's bunker smoking a cigar and riding a T-Rex, while firing a Thompson machine gun with one hand and holding sticks of dynamite with the other, robes flowing, winking and smiling. And at the same time the BTTF2 DeLorean has crashed into the bunker wall with Ash from Evil Dead II out the car shotgunning and chainsawing Nazis who speak in Commando comic German (Gott in himmel etc) and chopping through Nazi Xenomorphs from the Alien movie franchise.

Cheers,

The Dirty Tackle

Vivid Boy
Dear Jim,

Please paint me Anthony Worrall Thompson making an absolutely pathetic attempt at shoplifting in Pets at Home. He's trying to conceal a fishtank under his jumper, a pair of love birds in his Nike bum-bag and there are gerbils spilling out of his pockets. His poorly thought through disguise consists only of a beard fashioned from orange coloured hamster bedding. His expression should reflect a sense of exasperation at his own stupidity as he realises that he already had a real beard of the exact same colour to begin with.

Thanks,

Dave Rankin

Acton
lol

I was going to make a thread about this a few days ago, I ing love this guy :stongue:
Vivid Boy
Dear Jim,

Please paint me a guinea pig version of Burt Reynolds on a sun lounger being served drinks by Hulk Hogan wearing only the top half of a tuxedo.

Thanks,

littlecthulhu via Tumbl

Kylle
Dear Jim

Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
lol

I was going to make a thread about this a few days ago, I ing love this guy :stongue:

this is the greatest thing ever
Vector A
quote:
Originally posted by Kylle
Dear Jim

:wtf:
Vivid Boy
I need votes guys

http://www.facebook.com/JimllPaintI...04?notif_t=like
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement