return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 
Rollcall: cocoon heroes
View this Thread in Original format
Faceplant
Seems like a bunch of people are gonna be at cocoon.

Ill be there plus a few
snatonsb
Me+2
Faceplant
Sven Is supposed to spin.. 3hr set!!!
Pantone199c
I'll be there tonight. Sven for 3 hours in an intimate club like Treehouse?

:crazy:
Pantone199c
BTW Doors open at 9 tonight, just read it on the facebook page.
Faceplant
Ill be rocking a t shirt with a hot girl sucking on pop-sickle... Say wasup and don't forget to get me an Amstel light!!!
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Ill be rocking a t shirt with a hot girl sucking on pop-sickle... Say wasup and don't forget to get me an Amstel light!!!

I don't even buy females drinks. You'll get a hearty handshake instead.

:stongue:
floridacurteese
would love to go but didn't get tickets. Think it will be easy to get in at the door? Never been to Treehouse actually..
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
would love to go but didn't get tickets. Think it will be easy to get in at the door? Never been to Treehouse actually..

If you get there early probably. Tickets were still on sale a few hours ago but I'm sure they are closed now.

I'll be wearing an Empire Strikes Back neon green tee.
Faceplant
They will have em at the door get there ad early as possible yesterday was 50 before 1am and 60 after and that was for get physical... Might Be a few bucks more with the Sven buz now

Last night was great on top of that blondish killed the main room and catz and dogz were killing the front. Typical cool treehouse vibe

snatonsb
Best party ever, wow just wow.
ravracer16
Personally for me, my favorite party of the conference. I love treehouse and the crowd that goes there.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement