return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Yo Lira...
View this Thread in Original format
sensorium
Can you provide links to some linguistics podcasts? You gotta have some. Grazie.
Banora
There was a recent TED talk on languages, but I forgot who did it. I'll try to poke around and find it.
itsamemario
quote:
Originally posted by Banora
There was a recent TED talk on languages, but I forgot who did it. I'll try to poke around and find it.

You're talking about this one right?

Banora
quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario

No, but that is a DAMN good one.
Vector A
quote:

Awesome.
Lira
Hmm... Most courses/podcasts I'd recommend are available on iTunes U, but it all depends on: How much knowledge you already have (have you ever had any training?) and what your goals are (would you like to know more about the scientific study of language? Or just about languages in general?).
itsamemario
Just give the guy some links, already. I have no idea why you bitches gotta make everything so much harder than it needs to be. Sheeesh.
Lira
quote:
Just give the guy some links, already. I have no idea why you bitches gotta make everything so much harder than it needs to be. Sheeesh.

That's because it is harder than you imagine. I want to make sure I can find him something that will be relevant to his interests and that he will be able to build his way up from the links I provide, what's wrong with that?
itsamemario
Dykes_on_Jay
I sometimes record myself reading reports/presentations so that my business students can "rehearse" pronunciation on their own time. I won't be posting those though.:p

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
I sometimes record myself reading reports/presentations so that my business students can "rehearse" pronunciation on their own time. I won't be posting those though.:p

yeah, n balls, your own s etc, no probs. but your voice? that's taking it too far.
Lira
quote:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement