return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Mystical serum inducement in the lonely panopticon, my sex parts yearn for you...
View this Thread in Original format
Ted Promo

enydo
Just to make sure mine gets seen!

quote:
Lagrangian
Jeremy and Marcel are hot, nothing like All-American cock.
Joss Weatherby
These can't be real...
Lagrangian
Vivid Boy
Ted Promo is back? didnt everyone find out he was a fall down in his real life and he ran away crying?
Silky Johnson
Yeah none of these photos are anywhere near as hilarious or pathetic as your DUI mugshots. At least these people probably have jobs and haven't potentially almost killed someone via sheer stupidity/loserdom.
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
haven't potentially almost killed someone via sheer stupidity/loserdom.

Give them a nudge though and they probably could...
Lagrangian
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yeah none of these photos are anywhere near as hilarious or pathetic as your DUI mugshots. At least these people probably have jobs and haven't potentially almost killed someone via sheer stupidity/loserdom.

I have friends who've gotten plenty of DUIs and make more money than you. I've got nothing against you girl, but this forum is keen on ripping people apart based on their personal choices (lifestyles). Seems nosey to me.

This is TA, It doesn't exist in the real world...I could post pictures of my ass and and still carry on with my life, because TA has no effect on my real "personal" life.

Live and let live, who gives a . Lets get naked.
Vivid Boy

Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
I have friends who've gotten plenty of DUIs and make more money than you.

:wtf:

How is that an insult? You know retards who could possibly kill people for their stupid choices and them making more money than Jenny somehow negates their actions?
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
I have friends who've gotten plenty of DUIs and make more money than you. I've got nothing against you girl, but this forum is keen on ripping people apart based on their personal choices (lifestyles). Seems nosey to me.

This is TA, It doesn't exist in the real world...I could post pictures of my ass and and still carry on with my life, because TA has no effect on my real "personal" life.

Live and let live, who gives a . Lets get naked.

Live and let live, unless you're a drunk reckless piece of .
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement