return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
do you ever take revenge when you've been wronged or do you just move on? (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
SYSTEM-J
I've never really been one to hold grudges. I tend to have it out with people at the time if they've ed me over, and then move on.
Lews
quote:
Originally posted by colonelcrisp
ugh that memory still gives me nightmares....

Karim and I made beaver tails with that margarine before Danny told us what he saw over thanksgiving.....

*shudders*

Awesome that you got paid to help screw him over, though.
OrangestO
I've testified against someone who did me and a number of other people wrong, but I don't consider that revenge. He did some ed up (what he did to me was nothing in comparison and I was forced to testify because of UCMJ - I gladly did).

Otherwise, I haven't been wronged enough to take revenge on anyone. And even if someone did, I would move on. This is all relative, though, and and perspective has a lot to do with what is really "wrong" enough to do something crazy in return.

The only time I would take matters into my own hands and would want to go after someone in this instance is if my family was involved. If you with them, my rational thoughts won't be around to stop me from acting out on my emotions.

This is pure speculation, though, and I hope it never has to come to this.
lacedpills
I always gotta worry about the payback, some buck that I roughed up way back
Coming back after all these years RATA TAT TAT TAT TAT
Desiderata
quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I've testified against someone who did me and a number of other people wrong, but I don't consider that revenge. He did some ed up (what he did to me was nothing in comparison and I was forced to testify because of UCMJ - I gladly did).

Otherwise, I haven't been wronged enough to take revenge on anyone. And even if someone did, I would move on. This is all relative, though, and and perspective has a lot to do with what is really "wrong" enough to do something crazy in return.

The only time I would take matters into my own hands and would want to go after someone in this instance is if my family was involved. If you with them, my rational thoughts won't be around to stop me from acting out on my emotions.

This is pure speculation, though, and I hope it never has to come to this.

That's what happened to me, they messed with my brothers car and my parents window.
Spam
For the most part I'm a pretty laid back guy and let Karma take its course. But when I lose my cool, I've had some gems. One of the more recent ones:

Back when I did lawn care I had a customer blatantly lie to my manager about a discussion we had about the quality of his lawn, and what needed to be done to fix it. In short, he was demanding that I apply more pesticide to his lawn, and I refused because A) I had JUST applied it properly, B) It was illegal to apply more than once every 21 days, and C) A second application would kill his grass. After explaining this to him and moving on to the next house, I came back to the office to find a service message on my desk explaining that I hadn't done anything on the lawn, that I had yelled at the dude and left a bill for no work... I'm generally one to let customer complaints slide, they're rarely personal as people tend to blame the company and not the worker, but this one really pissed me off since the customer targeted my performance personally.

This family is one of those families that leave their shoes outside the front door on their porch... When the service season ended, sometime in late-autumn, I went back to his house at 3 in the morning, collected all the shoes that looked like they might fit his feet (I think it was a pair of sandals, 2 pairs of runners, and a pair of boots), and pitched them into a nearby pond.
itsamemario
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
so me and my room mate jerked off on her clothes.

Together? :gsmile:
itsamemario
What the hell are you posting my FB username for? You're gonna ing die, you hear me?
Spacey Orange
its too late. the blackhawks are on the way.
itsamemario
Nah man, that asshat crossed a ing line. just got real.

looom
Most of the time I move on, but it greatly depends on what's been done to me. While I was in Australia I got together with an aussie chick (I could say bitch, but I can't appeal to both the anti-sexists and the easily agitated) , both of us let each other know that this is just for fun and there's gonna be nothing after, kiss me blow me me leave me, that's it.. she is one manipulative bitch, though. After some time I heard she 'd told all of her girlffriends and people she knew (and some of them knew me so that's how word got around) like I'm her bf now and then one of her friends called me and she was like hey "I heard you and.." and I am like "uno momento...". Then she is showing up behind my door with the classic guilttrip and later falling to her knees and thinking I'm one of those who gets distracted so easily and that I would weep together with her, hold her hand and..THAT. So she got ed and I amaaaazingly drove her home and even hugged her (no I wasn't going to let her stay, I ed up letting her know where I live to begin with) and then deja vu. Same , different day for about 2 weeks. So I found out where she worked (I was amazed actually she did work in the 1st place) - met with her boss at their company bbq, I was invited and surprise, she wasn't there. By the end of the night, after hours of gossip mixed with pillowtalk with the other ladies, everybody agreed on letting her go as she wasn't all that good with the work, the boss just kept her cuz he thought she was ing :D (the bitch looks great, fking A) I found that a fitting punishment for , figuratively, ing with me.

Other than that, no I'm not really out for revenge.

Now that I think about it, I'm kind of like Newton's 3rd Law - If you don't with me, I won't with you.
lacedpills
“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
-Eminem
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Privacy Statement