return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Sasha - 2013-06-23 - EDC
View this Thread in Original format
AnGeLicK
2 sets up on Soundcloud.

Hosted by Tracklist us

chillenandy321
Thanks! Went to the Dubfire Sasha afterhours last weekend in Vegas at Lavo. Such a good set from Sasha!
umes23
quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Thanks! Went to the Dubfire Sasha afterhours last weekend in Vegas at Lavo. Such a good set from Sasha!

did they play back to back at all?

in DC on june 21 they played together, sasha was on first, but he came on 1 hr 45 mins behind schedule and the opener saeed younan played extra long, due to technical issues. heard it's the laptop or mixer. whichver the case, we ended up getting only 45 minutes from sasha until it was dubfire's set time at 1:30. at 3am, sasha came back and did a good 45 minutes or so back to back with dubfire. it was insane to see as a huge fan of both djs, because this was a big room so dubfire was in full throttle techno banging madness mode, and sasha had to hold up that energy b2b. you could hardly tell who was putting on which track. i imagine sasha ran out of banging tracks of that level energy by the time he went off and let dubfire close his own set.
Nostalgic
Hope to get a better quality rip of this set.

I think Sasha's definitely starting to pick it up since moving away from the Involv3r stuff.
chillenandy321
quote:
Originally posted by umes23
did they play back to back at all?

in DC on june 21 they played together, sasha was on first, but he came on 1 hr 45 mins behind schedule and the opener saeed younan played extra long, due to technical issues. heard it's the laptop or mixer. whichver the case, we ended up getting only 45 minutes from sasha until it was dubfire's set time at 1:30. at 3am, sasha came back and did a good 45 minutes or so back to back with dubfire. it was insane to see as a huge fan of both djs, because this was a big room so dubfire was in full throttle techno banging madness mode, and sasha had to hold up that energy b2b. you could hardly tell who was putting on which track. i imagine sasha ran out of banging tracks of that level energy by the time he went off and let dubfire close his own set.

It wasn't a btb set which I was hoping for. Dubfire went first then Sasha. They were having some technical issues a little for Sasha near the beginning of his set. It was a great night overall to end the EDC Vegas week madness :)
umes23
well i enjoyed seeing sasha go to dubfire's most intense level of energy when they did the b2b, but we terribly missed out on sasha's own beautiful sounds overall.

so i think what you had, dubfire first, sasha next, is best (if you're a die hard sasha fan anyway, which is the only perspective i can speak from hehe)
bartek89
Full set on YT
bartek89
Tracklist:

01. Pachanga Boys - Time
tazzjayz
What's the track at 57 minutes, I've heard it before buy can't find it.

nvm it's Agoria-Dust feat Scalde - Rocco - Vision Mix
AnGeLicK
Tracklist up...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement