return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
First-hand supernatural experiences (UFOs, ghosts, fortune-telling etc)
View this Thread in Original format
boris_the_bear
Has anyone here experienced anything supernatural first-hand? UFOs, ghosts, fortune-telling, other weird stuff that you wouldn't have believed had you not seen it with your own eyes. Drugs don't count.
zGoogleman
Boris, I will be in Kiev this Saturday! Let's get together and let's make a supernatural phenomenon ourselves.
zGoogleman
You'll like this :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...pic=193159&st=0

At least that forum isn't dead.
AnotherWay83
quote:
Originally posted by boris_the_bear
Drugs don't count.

why not? i love reading trip reports from ppl that've taken ayahuasca, salvia, DMT, ibogaine etc and other such psychedelics. usually these reports blow away any of that sasquatch/UFO/ghost BS out the water. best thing is that this is actually reproducible in the sense that if you do them at sufficiently high doses, you too are guaranteed to have a mind expanding (or sometimes, crushing) experience. how much of the other bull crap is repeatable or reproducible in this way?

i've had some pretty crazy experiences myself on some of these substances, which i'd definitely consider supernatural...
Syntonic
quote:
Originally posted by clay

Did you ask for a refund on that bunk acid?
Juan Paulino
quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Did you ask for a refund on that bunk acid?

Don't worry about him he's autistic.

Carry On.
Lagrangian
This thread has been Juan Paulino'd
Dykes_on_Jay
I took a once but couldn't find it in the toilet bowl after. Ghost . Look for the movie, Bill Cosby is taking the lead role.
netroM
Well, there are some stories going around between coworkers at the supermarket I work at, that the supermarket is haunted. I've experienced three accounts of things suddenly falling down on the ground with no-one around/nothing definite to cause it.

Two of them were basically the same incident, only a day apart:
I was at the till, bored (lack of customers), when suddenly I heard a big crash from the back of the post office part near the till.
I went to check what happened, and found a bunch of lids lying on the floor.
They were previously placed on top of a flat shelf with nothing underneath to make them able to slide off on their own.

The next day, the same thing happened. No-one was back there, and the lids just crashed down on the floor.
That's when two of my co-workers said the place is haunted/prone to supernatural experiences and began recounting experiences seen themselves or heard from others.

One of them had during her lunchbreak seen a bit of paper move by itself on the floor (no draft or anything to cause the movement). To make sure she wasn't seeing things, she went out of the room and got a coworker to come see.
The piece of paper moved about 3 meters in a direction, then stopped and just wiggled in the same spot.
Then she went over and picked it up and put it where it originally started moving. Nothing happened.

Another tale I heard that day was that our boss was standing by the computer doing some work when he felt something brush his shoulder. He apparently said "one second, I've gotta finish this", turned around and there were no-one around.
The room has no windows or anything to cause a draft from what I know of.

And while they told me about all of this, something attached to a pole which is part of the till, suddenly fell to the floor.
Intellekshual
I saw UFOs in the Sahara when I was about 12 or 13. They were glowing red and just hovering really close to each other for a few minutes and then disappeared into the sky at an astonishing speed.

Everyone at my late grandma's house reported some weird happening there. I always felt a presence at her house, like when you're doing something and can distinctly feel someone behind you. Being there always gave me the heebee-jeebees. Once I was on the roof playing my mandolin and heard a female voice crying. I look in her backyard and there was this flowy white figure in a Fig tree, I stop playing and it evaporated. I did the best impression of Usain Bolt ever performed by anyone.

srussell0018
Oh come on
Intellekshual
quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Oh come on

I'm the biggest skeptic there is. I don't even really believe in a supernatural dimension, but you never know..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement