return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Trying to build an Eastern Canada fanbase
View this Thread in Original format
DKLBMusic
Good afternoon #Trancefamily,

I stumbled across this website through Google, trying to find ways of promoting our new website. It doesn't focus solely on trance music per-see, however I am certain it is a pretty valuable tool in finding new trance all other facets of EDM as well. We are not out for financial gain, just fans that decided we have money to invest in a hobby and hope to spread the love as far and wide as possible.

That being said, this post is not solely a shameless plug. The hardest thing about remaining relevant and current, is to find the up-and-coming and emerging artists as they post hits. I intend to scour this site to do just that, however anyone feeling they have the time or effort are certainly welcome to e-mail us through our page with tracks when they come across them.

Lastely, I do promise we intend to be active on this forum, we are not only on here to plug and leave, we recognize valuable resources when they appear, and tranceaddict certainly appears to be one of them. So this is a friendly hello from Halifax (two of our site members do reside in Montréal) and hoping we hear from you as much as you from us :). Currently on our site we have an emerging trance artist and friend from the Netherlands featured as artist of the week. I will post the link below.

TL;DR : EDM blog. enjoy trance. let's keep an open flow of communication.

Cheers,
Leigh @ DKLBMusic.com

Our links:
Dem Kids Love Beats
Artist Of The Week
PivotTechno
You couldn't have picked a better spot - this particular forum is sure to open many doors of opportunity and good fortune for you.
DKLBMusic
quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
You couldn't have picked a better spot - this particular forum is sure to open many doors of opportunity and good fortune for you.

I already love what I've seen from a few days of lurking! Thanks for the welcome message :)
Casa
hey DKLBMusic!

Welcome aboard, many people have gotten their big break on this particular forum by sharing their views and expressing their opinions about other people's music.

join the club.
back_in_time
quote:
Originally posted by DKLBMusic
Good afternoon #Trancefamily,

I stumbled across this website through Google, trying to find ways of promoting our new website. It doesn't focus solely on trance music per-see, however I am certain it is a pretty valuable tool in finding new trance all other facets of EDM as well. We are not out for financial gain, just fans that decided we have money to invest in a hobby and hope to spread the love as far and wide as possible.

That being said, this post is not solely a shameless plug. The hardest thing about remaining relevant and current, is to find the up-and-coming and emerging artists as they post hits. I intend to scour this site to do just that, however anyone feeling they have the time or effort are certainly welcome to e-mail us through our page with tracks when they come across them.

Lastely, I do promise we intend to be active on this forum, we are not only on here to plug and leave, we recognize valuable resources when they appear, and tranceaddict certainly appears to be one of them. So this is a friendly hello from Halifax (two of our site members do reside in Montréal) and hoping we hear from you as much as you from us :). Currently on our site we have an emerging trance artist and friend from the Netherlands featured as artist of the week. I will post the link below.

TL;DR : EDM blog. enjoy trance. let's keep an open flow of communication.

Cheers,
Leigh @ DKLBMusic.com

Our links:
Dem Kids Love Beats
Artist Of The Week

eastern canadia - eastern schmanania
back_in_time
montreal? why sell yourself short?
KrinKer
MUST

RESIST

URGE

TO TROLL

EDM

NOOBY ! ! ! ! !
PivotTechno
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/facetious
DKLBMusic
quote:
Originally posted by back_in_time
montreal? why sell yourself short?

Reality is, we aren't even looking to break into the Montréal scene yet. Maybe eventually, but our hearts are set on getting an EDM scene started here in Halifax. Our target fan base isn't trance necessarily (East Coast is kind of particular) but our blog does post trance tracks in with everything else.

EDIT: Sloppy typing.
djchez
The name of this site is Tranceaddict in deed but you'll be surprised to find little trance heads in here my friend

WittyHandle
The site should be renamed PeopleWhoUsedToListenToTranceAddict.com
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement