return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Poopie fetish
View this Thread in Original format
wotyzoid
I am actually Nou's alt and I need more videos like 2girls1cup
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I am actually Nou's alt

No, I am.
wotyzoid
Nope. I've been Nou's alt all along. The basement smells like pizza and cum.
Tyler James
quote:
Nope. I've been Nou's alt all along. The basement smells like pizza and cum.

Ok, but you're not. Poopy-face. Stupid poopy-face. Stupid and dumb poopy-face McGee.
SaulTek
quote:
I am actually Nou's alt and I need more videos like 2girls1cup

I can confirm that wotyzoid is not an alt of mine.
Dykes_on_Jay
Hey! How is life without attention Nou?
SaulTek
Well, I'm not actually Nou haha :p but yeah, I can impersonate him pretty well. It's pretty easy on the internet. Nou's all right!

yeah Nou is all right!
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Hey! How is life without attention Nou?

Empty
SaulTek
:rolleyes:

Seattle breeze, nordic heritage, drink a alot.

MILITARY WAR SIMULATIONS haha :p
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by SaulTek
:rolleyes:

Seattle breeze, nordic heritage, drink a alot.

MILITARY WAR SIMULATIONS haha :p

Now you're talking my language :tongue3

wotyzoid
I followed this girl from my class home. I mean, I didn't really follow her but she was walking in the same direction but ahead of me. I decided to keep walking behind her after I had passed my parents house. She looked back a few times with a weird look on her face. What's up with that? I waited on the corner as she went inside her home and stayed for about two hours just enjoying this part of Seattle I had never been to. She's pretty cute, I might ask her out.
Tyler James
quote:
I followed this girl from my class home. I mean, I didn't really follow her but she was walking in the same direction but ahead of me. I decided to keep walking behind her after I had passed my parents house. She looked back a few times with a weird look on her face. What's up with that? I waited on the corner as she went inside her home and stayed for about two hours just enjoying this part of Seattle I had never been to. She's pretty cute, I might ask her out.

Good for you. You should do that. Do that, and be with her forever. Never look back to this site when you guys get married. Oh! You can start early and just get off now! That'd be the coolest. For you, I mean. You go get 'em, tiger.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement