return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Problem with Buying Junk Food @@@@@@@@@@ Midnight
View this Thread in Original format
Tyler James
Well, like usual, I can't sleep and so I decide to watch the new season of The Office on Netflix. Well, after about three episodes in I start to realize that I'm getting to be really hungry. So I put a coat on, grab my EBT card, and head out to Safeway for a very rare but much needed midnight refuel. Well, I get there and fill up my cart about halfway and approach the cash register. The guy there is starting to argue with his co-worker and I can't help but smile. And I guess when I smile I look stoned or something because he looks at me, then looks down at my cart (which is filled with nothing but junkfood) and just says,

"Sir, I'm sorry but I cannot help you right now. Come back in the morning when your buzz wears off."

I was too stunned to even say anything.

So I pulled out my assault rifle and shot up the place.

Then returned home with all my junkfoodz.

:happy2:
Just kidding.
I just went to Albertsons across the street and got my there.

quote:
Also, congratulate me on making a completely random and useless thread.
Spacey Orange
why do you have an ebt card??
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
why do you have an ebt card??

food
Sushipunk
Stoner thread then?

I was once so stoned that I spent 50+ minutes in a petrol (gas) station deciding what sort of candy I should buy. My friends were so stoned that they drove off and left me there, and it took them 30 mins to come back and look for me.

I didn't even realise they'd left :stongue:
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Stoner thread then?

I was once so stoned that I spent 50+ minutes in a petrol (gas) station deciding what sort of candy I should buy. My friends were so stoned that they drove off and left me there, and it took them 30 mins to come back and look for me.

I didn't realise they'd left :stongue:

lol not a stoner thread, but ok ;) That's pretty funny tho!

I wasn't actually stoned kids. That's bad.
Sykonee
I made the mistake of getting really stoned at work one time. Even though I can do this job on automatic, I still try to maintain a degree of professionalism, especially since I do deal with the public sector. It was a long ing day though, just no end of annoying customers, so when a couple pals of mine dropped by after the game (bastards got to enjoy a proper thrashing of Edmonton no less), I agreed to a quick toke out by the loading bay. I mean, what the hell, we're closing in an hour or so, right?

Unfortunately, I'm not the best at hiding my 'stoopy face', and got caught by another employee, who has the gall to start bitching. I don't know if he's just annoyed by my indiscretion, or if he's actually upset I didn't invite him out for a toke as well. Whatever.

It didn't help matters when some kid, clearly stoned out of his head, comes up to the checkstand with a whole bunch candy right as we're closing. That really pissed him off that everyone but him was getting high.
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
I made the mistake of getting really stoned at work one time. Even though I can do this job on automatic, I still try to maintain a degree of professionalism, especially since I do deal with the public sector. It was a long ing day though, just no end of annoying customers, so when a couple pals of mine dropped by after the game (bastards got to enjoy a proper thrashing of Edmonton no less), I agreed to a quick toke out by the loading bay. I mean, what the hell, we're closing in an hour or so, right?

Unfortunately, I'm not the best at hiding my 'stoopy face', and got caught by another employee, who has the gall to start bitching. I don't know if he's just annoyed by my indiscretion, or if he's actually upset I didn't invite him out for a toke as well. Whatever.

It didn't help matters when some kid, clearly stoned out of his head, comes up to the checkstand with a whole bunch candy right as we're closing. That really pissed him off that everyone but him was getting high.

lol :haha: all my friends smoke instead of me, so I'm like the odd man out when they go out back... and I just sit there and play my games :/
Dykes_on_Jay
The problem of you posting @ ever.

If you are going to be a fag, please keep it in the closet.
Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
The problem of you posting @ ever.

If you are going to be a fag, please keep it in the closet.

cum@me bro #yolo #swag #lol #burned
Dykes_on_Jay
Listen kid, I know it has been hard since dad left, but absolutely nothing you post is remotely interesting. Is mom making pancakes tomorrow?

Tyler James
quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Listen kid, I know it has been hard since dad left, but absolutely nothing you post is remotely interesting. Is mom making pancakes tomorrow?

Yeah, it has been :/ You understand though, don't you? And I'm sorry I don't tickle you're fetish. And uh no, she's still in jail so she's indisposed. But I can make them for you if you want.
Dykes_on_Jay
Your mom is in jail? Justice served imo. It is about time that genetic responsibility came to the forefront of criminal justice.

No pancakes, but i'm sure she is handling a lot of batter.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement