return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Kung Pow movieeEeeeee
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Chrono
HAhahah, I watched this movie 3 times and it's still hillarious.

I cant believe that someone would actually make a movie like this, it's just great.

how about you peoples opinions on it?
Essential1
"should we stop beating him?"
"no, he said not to stop until he gives us the signal"

LMAO!!! I fell off my couch laughing when i saw that part!!
Nadi
Yea the movies great. The best part is that they made it by changing the order of scenes from an old chineese move and did voice overs. Theres less than 10 minutes of stuff they fillmed in the hole movie.
a-aplz
Fukin lamest movie ever.. :rolleyes:
davinox
that movie sucked,

the only funny part was when Mufasa came out.
lMIlk
i can't believe people watched taht
Bondor
that movie was ING AMAZING when they zoom in on the guys lined up in a roll in the field with a swoosh is one of the alltime best movie moments for me
:haha: :haha:
:haha: :haha:
:haha:

lol:haha:

lol:haha:

lol:haha: :haha:
QuickStep
You guys haven't seen anything about Kung Pow until you rent the DVD and watch the movie with the altenate audio track!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

If you notice through out the movie, their voices seemed to be dubbed over. Well on the DVD you can hear the original adiou track instead of the movie track! hahahahaha, genius!

Get the DVD and watch it with the alternate audio track, then I'll give you two words to laugh to then:

tic tac.

PAyce
Shudder
i watched it alone and it sucked. maybe if there were more people watching with me than it would be a different story
Hybrid
it sucked!!

the only part who got me a smile is when he started to fight with that cow, and i just did it because it was so stupidly funny..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement