return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
most horrible smells
View this Thread in Original format
KilldaDJ
wet towels/face flannels from the bathroom
they absolutely stink! sorta like wet dog [when u walk them and they sweat and roll around everywhere]
it stinks like mad :D

boys toilets from our skool, they stink too, they clean them like every month or so...

my fridge, that stinks too, i leave many open containers in there...eventually the smells add up and it ends up smellin like an urinal :toothless
ahlamalek
the garbage juices in the streets of the Chinese quarter in Toronto at morning... OMG I had to talk thru that hell and almost puked like 20 times... WORST SMELL EVER FOR ME
Nicke
1 or 2 years ago.. we were 5 guys in a small toyota corolla, and one guy farts. we opened all windows, kept our breaths and stuff, but we could still smell it. that was horrible, believe me
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
boys toilets from our skool, they stink too, they clean them like every month or so...

they actually clean them? :haha:
Linx_da_cat
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
my fridge, that stinks too, i leave many open containers in there...eventually the smells add up and it ends up smellin like an urinal :toothless

2 words. baking soda. or even a lemon cut in two. :p

haha chinatown in toronto is narsty, remember the garbage strike during the HOTTEST days of the summer? *cough cough...puke*

yeah ;)

but one of the worse smells you can ever breathe into your lungs is a really smelly . no jokes. i swear i was with this chick once and we were doin' the huckle buckle :haha: :stongue: and i was totally turned off because it sttttunnnk.
Arbiter
Five years ago a raccoon somehow got inside the air ducts at my house and died. When it started to rot... that really, really sucked.
j_spot
rotton chicken is pretty bad.
rotton calimari is worse.*I literally have been knocked off my feet by both*

but the worst smell ive ever encountered is decomposing human.*forensics class, we went to the morgue..they opened a cooler to show us storage areas, and a victim had come in during our lecture, so the speaker didnt know about it. She opens the cooler door, and within 2 seconds the entire room reeked of the most putrid foul smell ive ever come across. Like close your eyes and stick your head up the person next to yous ass cuz it smell better bad.

He had been hit by a train and had been decomposing for about a month. It was nasty.
Arbiter
Oh yeah I forgot to mention last year, I was living in a dorm, and one of the guys who lived near me was this amateur bodybuilder, and he was eating tuna like 8 times a day for protein. Well, he saved up the tuna-juice from the bottom of the cans in a water bottle, and when he got it about 2/3 full, he stopped doing it but left the bottle in his closet for 4 months. After 4 months he opened it up and poured it all over the carpet in the hallway. It was a grim odor. I had to move out for a week because it was so bad you couldn't sleep or anything.
Linx_da_cat
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
Oh yeah I forgot to mention last year, I was living in a dorm, and one of the guys who lived near me was this amateur bodybuilder, and he was eating tuna like 8 times a day for protein. Well, he saved up the tuna-juice from the bottom of the cans in a water bottle, and when he got it about 2/3 full, he stopped doing it but left the bottle in his closet for 4 months. After 4 months he opened it up and poured it all over the carpet in the hallway. It was a grim odor. I had to move out for a week because it was so bad you couldn't sleep or anything.

why would he save the tuna juice?!? :clown: that makes no sense unless he was plannin' a prank all that time or somethin'.:confused:
BTG
my ex gf :x

ehhh.

.-WooDY-.
my tip: dog-food with milk mixed...just wait and see..er..smell!
DeeDee
my basement after two 2 year olds poo themselves and play in it for about an hour...then when u finally go and see why they havent woken up from their afternoon naps yet, u find once white children...brown...the smell stayed in the room for about a week...sometimes i think i still smell it!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement