return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Help With Linux
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Mikey Mike
Hello people. jon_simmonds here on the forum is having some trouble and asked me if i could post the following message for him.

quote:

ive just installed redhat 7.3 and am having problems logging on to tranceaddict forums, i log in at the main page as i normally do, and it says welcome jonsimmonds etc. Then i click on a fourm, and it acts as if i have logged out. I DO have cookies enabled and i cant see anything to stop/block cookies in my settings. Ive tried using mozila, galleon and netscape browesers and they wont work. So all this has left me not been able to log in, and therefore unable to post.

HELP!

ta. jon_simmonds

ps. I cud post fine etc when using windows so the problem MUST lie with my current setup

so if anyone has any suggestions post em here and i'll pass on any info.

Mike :)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
i seen to have accidently bumped this thread
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
i had the same problem mate.... give it a good clout and feet it some tomato soup give it 5 minutes itll be right as rain, worked for me!:sadgreen:
RenderedDream
that happens to me when i use Hotmail link to jump to forums pages..i just copy the link that it is written and paste it... hotmail..
trancaholic
I had the same problem, but then I decided to let mozilla remember my login & password for this site, and that solved the problem - apart from the password lying on the hd now, which in principle is a bad thing.
jonsimmonds
well thanks for any help, i still havnt stored the problem, but in the profile options there was a browse the forum with cookies yes or no, so i just selected no, so i still dont know why i cant browse the forums with cookies, but at least i can post, just without cookies!

Jon
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement