return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Roll Call: Guy Gerber @ (((stereo))) - Sat Dec 14
View this Thread in Original format
Passskal
Who's in for this special night?

diabloargentino
this is a can't miss. guy is on top of his game right now. would LOVE to be in town for this..
ostrich
quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
would LOVE to be in town for this..

it's not too late to make the necessary travel arrangements!
Passskal
One of the best for sure! I doubt he will play a marathon but i'd be very happy with a 4 hours+ set. Haven't been at ((())) since Dixon. Can't wait!
Marcus007
was Dixon good?
Passskal
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
was Dixon good?

Unbelievably good brotha. Find the thread.

Guy Gerber will deliver as well. He is now even better than he was last summer. You guys will miss an epic night, loaded with chicks. They love GG
diabloargentino
quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
Unbelievably good brotha. Find the thread.

Guy Gerber will deliver as well. He is now even better than he was last summer. You guys will miss an epic night, loaded with chicks. They love GG

everyone i talked to said dixon was one of the best this year. makes sense considering he played brooklyn 2 nights before and played the set of the year. he just won RA top DJ as well.

and GG - after his residency in ibiza this summer has really taken it to the next level.
Marcus007
very tempting

lets see how much energy i have at 230am
Passskal
quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
everyone i talked to said dixon was one of the best this year. makes sense considering he played brooklyn 2 nights before and played the set of the year. he just won RA top DJ as well.

and GG - after his residency in ibiza this summer has really taken it to the next level.

Dixon's NA tour was a huge hit. He had played in MTL before but only for the Mutek crowd. Needless to say that people were blown away. A magical journey. I'd rarely seen a DJ control a dancefloor the way he did. Hands down my best night out this year. Top 3 in past 5 years
mattymtl
so how was it last night?

Passskal
Amazing! Over 1000 people. With the storm and flight cancelled, Guy barely made it to MTL, he was tired, still played a very good set from 5 to 9. Green & Lateez opened and closed from 9 to 12:15.

At one point Guy slowed things down quite a bit, 45 min of his set was just a bit too deep imo. The rest of the set was amazing.

Great night! Thanks Stereo
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement