return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Habitat
View this Thread in Original format
WittyHandle
Audiofly has played at Habitat 67 recently, and Danny Howells was just there last w/e. Are these private parties? Open to those in the know? Whah gwan?
acronym
Habitat, not Habitat 67. It's on the corner of Maisonneuve and De La Montagne.
Adam420
I heard very small dance floor and expensive cover + drinks.
Dykes_on_Jay
I heard a lush savanna ripe with gazelles and young predators.
Marcus007
i heard mofo jay is back on mofo ta?

DONT CALL IT A COME BACK BITCHES
DarknessBrotha
Caught Danny Howells there. Excellent night and easily one of my best reg club nite out in forever.....intimate and the space is perfect. Enjoyed this location.
Passskal
Guys check out Datcha, it's legit! Small space, good system, nice crowd
DarknessBrotha
Datscha is a cool venue as well. Dance floor is a little too small and lots of people that fist pump with bottled beers. Worth checking out. Large Russian beers and nice change for once.
Marcus007
so Datcha is that Russian spot huh?

And Habitat is above Wandas? Cool. Heard it was a nice place with ridiculous drink prices.
DarknessBrotha
Yup above Wanda"s. Don"t recall drinks being that bad. Any where you go cost these days.
Looking forward to seeing more gigs booked there tho. Howells was solid

Marcus007
yaaa it's ridiculous everywhere but i've noticed around crescent (when I'm there once every 2 years) that the prices for mixed drinks has jumped to 7.75-8$ a drink

kinda ty but I get it, gouge the money spots, it's like getting a good mixed drink at Buono or Globe nowadays unst unst unst I mean tsk tsk tsk
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
yaaa it's ridiculous everywhere but i've noticed around crescent (when I'm there once every 2 years) that the prices for mixed drinks has jumped to 7.75-8$ a drink

kinda ty but I get it, gouge the money spots, it's like getting a good mixed drink at Buono or Globe nowadays unst unst unst I mean tsk tsk tsk

Seems to me anywhere worth a damn charges those kinds of prices, to keep the 18 year olds away. I've accepted that anywhere I go I'm paying $10 a drink with tip.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement