return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Day 1
View this Thread in Original format
kotsy

After years of not making this I'm finally come down to see C+C destroy the temple! Who else is coming out to this??
klm21
https://www.facebook.com/events/536243416453407/

I love living in Europe :D
Marcus007
what time does this start at? is it a morning thing or a night thing?
Passskal
Day 1 is becoming a classic at Stereo. Sells faster than NYE. As a matter of fact I believe it's almost sold out
oldskool94
got my ticket...have not caught C&C at the temple in years. Looking fwd to it !! I'm sure you'll have some superb vids of the night Kotsy :) Starts at midnight..C&C all night long...no warm-up dj to my understanding....
Big Boss
My fave party of the year.

Last year, they played until noon. Then Pablo was on fire and played until 4:30 pm on January 2nd.

Crazy times.
kotsy
quote:
Originally posted by oldskool94
I'm sure you'll have some superb vids of the night Kotsy :)

unfortunately not :(

I lost my camera in Europe and still haven't replaced it. One less distraction that morning!
princesultan
the first day one they had was with martinez bros when they re-opened. sick party.
AY STAR
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
what time does this start at? is it a morning thing or a night thing?

ive always wondered the same, since they have a party new years eve also
HappyDude72
It's a night thing that usually turns into a day thing :-)
It's on the night of jan 1st to jan 2nd, so if Stereo opens it's doors at 1AM, technically it is already jan 2nd.
Normally it ends on jan 2nd around 11AM but if Pablo is on fire, it can go a lot later (see comments about 4:30PM).
C&C always bring their A game to this party, even though they usually play NY, the night before (31st).

AY STAR
quote:
Originally posted by HappyDude72
It's a night thing that usually turns into a day thing :-)
It's on the night of jan 1st to jan 2nd, so if Stereo opens it's doors at 1AM, technically it is already jan 2nd.
Normally it ends on jan 2nd around 11AM but if Pablo is on fire, it can go a lot later (see comments about 4:30PM).
C&C always bring their A game to this party, even though they usually play NY, the night before (31st).

ahhhh i see yes they are in nyc the night before with carlo lio

nyc does things dif, we just keep the party going
like this year sankeys has steve lawler till noon then calderone takes over
and at pacha there is some yolo dj there before, but at 7am nicole moudaber takes over and plays all day
OkiDokie
quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
there is some yolo dj
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement