return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
single black mom = bad ass kids
View this Thread in Original format
OrangestO
itsamemario
thank you. so much.

poor mom got embarrased about not noticing the kid stealing and mis-reacted (is that a word) and when the kid started with the back-chat? It was doomed.
Also maaajor lol @ "Really Bigs? Really? REALLY?!" at 4:02 haha...
and his snickering lol.. little bitch-instigator :P he forgot to yell out WORLDSTARHIPHOP tho :toothless
Syntonic
Feel bad for the kids, they clearly have no father or role model. This is what happens when you can't spank your kids, little kids start running the household.
theCheif
quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Feel bad for the kids, they clearly have no father or role model. This is what happens when you can't spank your kids, little kids start running the household.

It's all genetics. Those kids would act like that whether they were spanked or not
Syntonic
Perhaps, but are you familiar with the term 'scared straight'? Was that girl ghost dribbling her Mom's weave?

Lilith
quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Feel bad for the kids, they clearly have no father or role model.

My little adopted school-age miscreants have no 'dad' so to speak and don't nick stuff from the grocers.

But they do know their lives won't be worth living for about a year if they do something terrible like that as I have lots of things around the house for them to do, which they wont enjoy and toys which might end up in a cupboard never to see the light of day again.
Problem I have with spanking and verbal abuse is that it sort of reinforces to the child that violence/yelling and carrying on is a 1st resort 'problem solver' for minor things. I'm more of the opinion that discipline is best learned from a parents own good behaviour and getting the child to explain themselves for their actions. Especially little kids, they aren't 'mini adults' and have their own reasons for doing things (hungry, bored, tired etc) that they need to learn how to acceptably express themselves to others.

That vid is a prime example, the whole parent-child relationship is that way because their mum behaves that way.
PivotTechno
It's fake, but thanks for playing. You may now resume your other preferred means of judging humanity.
OrangestO
quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
It's fake, but thanks for playing. You may now resume your other preferred means of judging humanity.

Get off your high horse - this is the COR.
SYSTEM-J
It would take major surgery to detach PivotTechno from his high horse.
PivotTechno
OP is just mad because they got played by a Youtube video. :p

And if I'm on a high horse, then Sys-J's casting observation from a hot air balloon. :stongue:

wienerschnitzel
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
My little adopted school-age miscreants have no 'dad' so to speak and don't nick stuff from the grocers.

But they do know their lives won't be worth living for about a year if they do something terrible like that as I have lots of things around the house for them to do, which they wont enjoy and toys which might end up in a cupboard never to see the light of day again.
Problem I have with spanking and verbal abuse is that it sort of reinforces to the child that violence/yelling and carrying on is a 1st resort 'problem solver' for minor things. I'm more of the opinion that discipline is best learned from a parents own good behaviour and getting the child to explain themselves for their actions. Especially little kids, they aren't 'mini adults' and have their own reasons for doing things (hungry, bored, tired etc) that they need to learn how to acceptably express themselves to others.

That vid is a prime example, the whole parent-child relationship is that way because their mum behaves that way.

Agree 100%. Kids will tune out someone yelling at them and won't respect someone that would hit them. The best way to parent is by example.
itsamemario
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
Agree 100%. Kids will tune out someone yelling at them and won't respect someone that would hit them. The best way to parent is by example.

So you're saying the old "do as I say, not as I do"-method is somehow.. faulty? :eek: :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement