return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
The Dish is Deep
View this Thread in Original format
Romchik22

They're BACK!!!! A good nostalgia moment. Hopefully they start touring asap.

All is missing is Sasha Digweed to come back now...
PivotTechno
Yes, because attempting to relive past glories that are no longer attainable is the way to go.

OkiDokie
"Some things are better left alone. This might be one of them."
Marcus007
nah i think they're gonna clean up

i trust them both musically and welcome this news
jad
Just in case someone missed the preview.
WittyHandle
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
i trust them both musically

I dunno man, I heard a few friends say Sharam was pretty terrible at Igloo, and they are big fans of Deep Dish. I wasn't there myself, so I can't be sure though.
Romchik22
Ya man of my friends didn't like Sharam at Igloo... Maybe he'll bring a different type of sound in the duo.
KrinKer
quote:
Originally posted by jad
Just in case someone missed the preview.

That preview is perty nice I must say !
technoaddict
a deep dish reunion? sounds good but it wont be the same as it was..
trancezilla
quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
Yes, because attempting to relive past glories that are no longer attainable is the way to go.

haha

these 2 lost the plot a long time ago. bringing back their old stage name isnt going to save them

maddhatterradio
Are you guys serious? Some or the most magical moments I've ever experienced on a dancefloor, were for Deep dish at the Guv, back when the long weekend parties were off the charts.

I literally cannot wait until the Miami show, and anxiously await the return to Toronto.
WittyHandle
quote:
Originally posted by maddhatterradio
I literally cannot wait until the Miami show, and anxiously await the return to Toronto.

Unless you have a time machine, you don't have much choice.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement