return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Cut my cable Im sweating woo!
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
So I cut my cable and went totally wireless with a roku 3. The box costed me 120 bucks a few add on's costed me about 30 bucks. and now what costs most people for a month of cable I paid for a lifetime of television.

Best thing I ever did. I have every channel ever imaginable. More movies then Ill ever watch. my god. Im going to be fat
Dykes_on_Jay
an HDMI cable is cheaper:p
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
So I cut my cable and went totally wireless with a roku 3. The box costed me 120 bucks a few add on's costed me about 30 bucks. and now what costs most people for a month of cable I paid for a lifetime of television.

Best thing I ever did. I have every channel ever imaginable. More movies then Ill ever watch. my god. Im going to be fat

I'm considering dropping UVerse now that the 1yr promo has ended. What channels are you getting, and how do you have it set up?
Vivid Boy
I have every channel from ESPN to Gol TV to Sky Sports, to NFL network, to NHL Tv. from HBO to AMC. from Fox to NBC to bet vh1 Mtv Teletoon, comedy central, every channel there is in the world is at my fingertips.
When i first got it i was just streaming the few ty channels they provide and using it for netflix. However when i got bored of that I sat on my computer and did some research and found a few programs that turn your roku 3 into a mega monster.

Playon and Plex with a few custom scripts is clutch
Looney4Clooney
Welcome to 2005
Vivid Boy
glad to hear Looney. you've been the coolest kid since '05 and nobody even knew!must be hard living such a cool guy life without 0 recognition from the outside world
Looney4Clooney
snap.
Vivid Boy
BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :P im kidding dude. anyways great switch for me. save myself 100 bucks a month
quote:
:P im kidding dude.

who are you and what did you do with vivid boy
OrangestO
I cut my cable, too.

No channels and I love it.

Swamper
quote:
Playon and Plex with a few custom scripts is clutch

What do these do? What's your monthly internet bandwidth cap at?
Floorfiller
cut my cable and pretty much live on netflix and hulu. interested though because i do miss me some sports...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement