return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
NEC Organisation
View this Thread in Original format
tu_face
im guessin that as per usual, there will be millions of us @ NEC... so lets (for once) try and organise it so that we all meet each other, instead of randomly finding each other hehe..

the pub is out of the question (as we discovered last time its a good hours walk from b'ham int train station).. so any other ideas? one of the carparks might be a good idea... or the entrance to anyway

yay! NEC soon!!!!!!!!

-little edit by Ste-

Here's a list of people who have said theyre going, to save you broswing thru what will probs become a bit of a big mamma thread:

tu_face
rainbowbrite
goldenarse (maybe)
dumonde trancer
kinuvan
gibbo
coup
acton
flystyler
dj mikey mike
calla
dave C
choon spinner
hepy_da_bomb
ry_bo
timmy b
sugarshack
tom_cowan
decode

IMPORTANT!

if u wanna meet up with us b4 hand, meet at the point on the map at 8:30! we will stay there for 10 mins. if you miss the meetup point but still wanna meetup with us all, we will be at the front, on the very left hand side of the gatecrasher arena for most of the night, but deofs for the first 2 hours id say!

here is the map:

hope to see you all there! ;)
Acton
ye, the car park next to the all them randum cars sounds cool,

cant wait WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!:eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:
tu_face
well theres a coach park right next to the top of the NEC (i will draw a picture if needed)

i cant wait either... thats why i made this thread and its a month n a week away hehehe :stongue:
Az
still undecided, prolly go in the end tho :p
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
the pub is out of the question (as we discovered last time its a good hours walk from b'ham int train station).. so any other ideas? one of the carparks might be a good idea... or the entrance to anyway

I havent decided if im a 100% going yet but when i went to my last one, firstly met prox, ant, spad and jason, we all found a pub/restraunt about 10 mins walk from the NEC, still within that complex bit, it was not 'that' busy but we could always meet/drink/eat outside on its benches!

For those that remember, u go into the complex bit, and turn right at the round about and go all the way along until u hit the car park office and then the car park and nec, well go left, and its about a 20 second drive, possible meeting point!

:)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
why dont those of us who are training it meet @ the station? ill be training it thsi time, other than that we cud fix a meeting point like anhour into the event, top left of the gc arena, hehehe, not liek we hardly moved for mthere!
Ry_Bo
How long is it on the train to Birmingham and how far from the train station to the NEC????????:conf:
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Ry_Bo
How long is it on the train to Birmingham and how far from the train station to the NEC????????:conf:

the station is on the nec grounds, well at the airport next to the ned and takes abotu 3.5 hours to get there from us !
Ry_Bo
Bloody hell 3.5 hours on the way bk the next mornin, i bet tht is a killer:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
dj_mdma
I'll hopefully be there! U can count on it! unless u lost a finger in an unfortunate incident with a knife or something, so u can't count to ten on your fingers or sommat! :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

And i dunno Birmingham very well, so directions to a finalised meeting point would be nice :)

Jigglypufffff
me and stef are toying wiv the idea of training it across to Brum tho i dont kno if we can handle the nxt morning ... :nervous:
we always drive 2 crasha but we are cranking up too much mileage on the car ... hmmm ... what to do ?

x
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Ry_Bo
Bloody hell 3.5 hours on the way bk the next mornin, i bet tht is a killer:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

it is when ur trains air conditioning is broke! :whip:

but its alright if u just fall to sleep, i alwyas take a mini alarm clock to wake us up so we dont miss the staton! :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement