return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Sexy girls' clothing?
View this Thread in Original format
Kirby
Hi, I'm just wondering about what guy people think is sexy in clothing for girls. I realize that people here, as it is a trance site, might have different opinions overall than the general public, but if this is the case, then it's just as interesting to hear your opinions and why you have them... I don't dress particularly for the purpose of impressing guys but I do think it's interesting to know what kinds of things they notice or think is attractive and why...
TranceSeeker
A tight trouser with a short shirt is sexy
jploveparade
Only wear stuff you feel comfortable in
TranceSeeker
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade
Only wear stuff you feel comfortable in

Hahah Jp going for the emotional being of the person,
No Jp that's not the way to get closer to a girl :D
jploveparade
It works for me. Just wear something you feel good/happy in. If you're wearing trendy stuff, but are insecure on the fact if it really matches your personality, picking up girls will fail.

So just buy stuff you like.

It's the talkin' that leads to the in' :D
Maaz
Large trousers and tight shirts. Piercings, stylish hair (rasta or dye), but trying not to be too "exotic"... these are some stuff that make me :crazy: when I see a girl...

....hmm, alternative clothing is also nice....

... obviously, I guess I have a very unique taste though :D
Dj Ahter
As being a male I don't quite like to look sexy, I'd rather be comfortABLE as many of the people said here...
ahlamalek
a nice smile :)
drizzt81
quote:
Originally posted by Kirby
Hi, I'm just wondering about what guy people think is sexy in clothing for girls. I realize that people here, as it is a trance site, might have different opinions overall than the general public, but if this is the case, then it's just as interesting to hear your opinions and why you have them... I don't dress particularly for the purpose of impressing guys but I do think it's interesting to know what kinds of things they notice or think is attractive and why...

there are many different things, which look sexy.

Generally, less is more. But not too little...

one way:
heels - a must
short skirt - hell yeah!
tummy-free top - yes

• also a dress is often very sexy..
  • naked shoulders
  • bakc is sexy
  • make sure that the butt is 'accented' nicely
Dmatrox
ooo nice thread

I like red or white on a girl. short skirts are nice mmm my favorite. (may be indicates her naughty or even slutty side)

i hate baggy jeans on women. i like the slightly loose or tight, but not too tight.

An evening dress is nice maybe black or red.

i dunno, may be stuff from sirens.

I think whats really important in a girl is her hair. Women who make their hair nice makes them attractive. I dont mean prom nice though.
Im more of a "hair" guy ;) I seem to be attracted to women by their hair, smile, cuteness and body

:D

Busy Child
i love sexy girls that wear wife beaters
Dmatrox
quote:
Originally posted by Busy Child
i love sexy girls that wear wife beaters

eh? :rolleyes: wife beaters?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement