return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Best program for auto-mixing mp3s?
View this Thread in Original format
cheesenip
I'm looking for a program that mixes songs together... I tried the Advanced Crossfading plugin for Winamp, but it does not work very well. Is there any program that I can load up mp3s and it will mix them for me? I'm not talking professional-grade mixing but just so that there is never a time when there is not a beat (this is for a house party).

Thanks
Malice
Atomix mp3 mixer is the best there is!!!! i've been using it for over a year and it works great. Atomixmp3.com
STi_WRX02
Mixmeister is ok too.
Trancewave
Atomix is okay, it's good for live mixing. Mixmeister is very good to make a mix and record it however I can't seem to get anything decent with mixmeister no matter how easy people say it is to do :( . Mainly though it's because I'm too picky and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to mixing (i'm not a dj but I want my mixes to sound professional, so I have to spend a lot of time with it, sampling and resampling.)

I suggest you use Traktor, very easy to use on the surface but very deep in features if you explore further.

Other programs to use are BPM studio, Soundforge, Cooledit.
fastmp3
Traktor and Atomix are the best if you want to cheat :)
GT_TraNcE
Traktor is pritty good i use to use that before i got my tt's
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement