return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Please ID track from Seth Troxler + Craig Richards @ Stereo.
View this Thread in Original format
Romchik22
This track just blew my ing brains out... please ID.

Spin Laden
how was it?
Romchik22
Musically absolutely insane. I thought they were going to play some funky house, a lot of dirty sound but it was quite the opposite. They put bangers all night long from techno, to progg, to tech house. Musically it was 10/10.
They were soo hilarious, at some points when Craig Richards was spinning, Seth Troxler comes jams with the crowed and then Vise versa. The place was pretty empty.. 50% max? I guess that's what happens when you play a day before Chus and Ceballos. Absolutely masterful job from the two djs.
Spin Laden
a lot of people are shutting it down for BeB as well, pricey ticket caving into budgets. I would have gone for Troxler, C&C, Art Department and Solomun, etc but I gots to eat too.

Good feedback, thanks!
Romchik22
I know!! Gui Boratto coming soon but I'm going to miss that one. Next stop SASHA :D
jdacosta
Plenty of space to dance and the music was perfect. expected more proggy/disco/house but they adapted to stereo crowd and killed it. Wish this was recorded.
OkiDokie
quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
I know!! Gui Boratto coming soon but I'm going to miss that one. Next stop SASHA :D

When is that?
Romchik22
April 26
Romchik22

The video got IDed ... WHAT A TRACK!
OkiDokie
quote:
April 26

RA says he's playing in Hollywood on the 26th.

http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/sasha

The Highroller
quote:
Musically absolutely insane. I thought they were going to play some funky house, a lot of dirty sound but it was quite the opposite. They put bangers all night long from techno, to progg, to tech house. Musically it was 10/10.
They were soo hilarious, at some points when Craig Richards was spinning, Seth Troxler comes jams with the crowed and then Vise versa. The place was pretty empty.. 50% max? I guess that's what happens when you play a day before Chus and Ceballos. Absolutely masterful job from the two djs.

Not surprised at all about this. These guys are both masters, and hearing them play b2b must have been a real treat.
patpicos
quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Not surprised at all about this. These guys are both masters, and hearing them play b2b must have been a real treat.

+1

Troxler b2b Gerber at DEMF 2 years ago still ranks as one of my fav sets ever!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement