return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
weed is controlling my body
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
alright this is what a in moron i am....wednesday i go out for 10 mins to go smoke a fat joint with my buddy...i smoke it and decide to go home and go to bed because i have to work the next morning... so i smoke the joint and we grabbed some top of the line bud i was in ripped let me tell you...so i go home right after i smoke (which is something i always do because i seem 100% normal when i smoke cept for a bit of redeye) so anyways i get home and i chillin on my couch....and all of a sudden i dont know what the came into me but i called my parents over...and said "hey ma hey dad i am fuickin ripped right now...im stoned off my ass and i just want to let u know i smoked alot of in weed" anyways in my mind i thought it was a good thing to say i thought they would honestly laugh it up or something or i have no clue...i just was not thinking straight...anyways they hit the roof...(theyve always suspected me smoking weed im sure they already knew they find zigzags in my laundry all the time anyways and i smoke joints in the backyard when theyre home) well anyways like i said they hit the roof....and to this day i still do not know what came over me and what possessed me to say this....theyre cool now abt it they were only pissed for like an hour but still i really think something took over my body and acted for me.... like its hard to explain i really think i was possessed at that moment lol...like this is something i would never ever do...i cant stress how ed that was....in my mind i honestly thought it was a good thing to do...gah lol...just thought i would share.....

ps they didnt even flip out this much when they caught me on e and k lol.
Busy Child
If i was still in hs, my parents wouldve sent me to military school
Technaut
sounds like the para is setting in

"what have i done"

:stongue:
ABTsportsline
lol, man thats funny. how can you get caught doing all those things? heheh....
biznology
lol. i guess the weed was just some of that crazy 'parent skunk' seriously that sucks tho.

when i first started reading i just thot you would talk about getting couch lock or something. thats strange tho|
Technaut
engblom

who is that ?
Trance-Canada
the weak always go first
DJ-Ande
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
alright this is what a in moron i am....wednesday i go out for 10 mins to go smoke a fat joint with my buddy...i smoke it and decide to go home and go to bed because i have to work the next morning... so i smoke the joint and we grabbed some top of the line bud i was in ripped let me tell you...so i go home right after i smoke (which is something i always do because i seem 100% normal when i smoke cept for a bit of redeye) so anyways i get home and i chillin on my couch....and all of a sudden i dont know what the came into me but i called my parents over...and said "hey ma hey dad i am fuickin ripped right now...im stoned off my ass and i just want to let u know i smoked alot of in weed" anyways in my mind i thought it was a good thing to say i thought they would honestly laugh it up or something or i have no clue...i just was not thinking straight...anyways they hit the roof...(theyve always suspected me smoking weed im sure they already knew they find zigzags in my laundry all the time anyways and i smoke joints in the backyard when theyre home) well anyways like i said they hit the roof....and to this day i still do not know what came over me and what possessed me to say this....theyre cool now abt it they were only pissed for like an hour but still i really think something took over my body and acted for me.... like its hard to explain i really think i was possessed at that moment lol...like this is something i would never ever do...i cant stress how ed that was....in my mind i honestly thought it was a good thing to do...gah lol...just thought i would share.....

ps they didnt even flip out this much when they caught me on e and k lol.

me m8's going the same way............just stop smoking it, i have, only 4 a week now, but still!!!!!!!!:D :D
cycloptor
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Ande
me m8's going the same way............just stop smoking it, i have, only 4 a week now, but still!!!!!!!!:D :D

only 4 a week isnt stopping... christ... "i've stopped killing people, i only do about 3 a week":p
jinxed84
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
"hey ma hey dad i am fuickin ripped right now...im stoned off my ass and i just want to let u know i smoked alot of in weed"

LMFAO yes i think you are right...to say something like that to your parents you must have been not all there in the head:haha: :crazy: :haha: :wtf:

BTG
i've done that when i was drunk once *i'm underage :O ouuu*

"hey mah...i'm so ing drunk right now. ohh man...you wouldn't belive how much i drank"
Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
"hey mah...i'm so ing drunk right now. ohh man...you wouldn't belive how much i drank"

I guess she would be surprised if you said:
"Hey mah, I'm sober today... and it's 3 PM already" :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement