return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Best/Worst Hallucination Stories
View this Thread in Original format
Busy Child
I dont remember exactly what happened, but my best friend always tells ppl we hang out with the time I drove us home in the snow storm after eating a pill. Apparently, he claims that while i was driving, i had one hand on the steering wheel, and one hand up protecting my face cuz i thought the snowflakes were gonna fly through the windshield and hit me :)
Vanilla
A buddy of mine tackled his mom because he thought she was bowser from the super mario games!
uwmadtrance
Some of my fun stories

mushrooms

the green button on a dreamcast controller grew into a big bowser when I wasnt looking at it ... it just sort of grew and permeated my vision, but when I looked at it, it went away.

swirling snow on the ground turned into magnificent frozen cities

ecstasy + pot

when I stared at once place for a long enough time, I was transported to a different world everytime I did it ... once I was standing on a theatre in front of an audience, and every audience member was in full detail. But if I would blink, it would go away. Everytime I stared it happened, and I was taken somewhere else. The coolest was when I was riding in a train that was on tracks that were continuously being constructed in front of me out of neon legos.

Also, that night, a person that didnt exist walked out of my friends closet and came and sat next to me on the bed. that kinda worried me :haha: :haha:

I also see black ivy crawl along walls when on this combo, if I'm in dim liting.

A checkerboard pattern when strobe lights flash in smoke

A repeating pattern of a non-descript face in the same circumstance

Colorful flashes when I sneeze

Everything turned into a fractal mosaic and was kind of like static. Then when I would turn my head, this whooshing crackling sound (kinda like white noise) would happen. Then we were trying to find a cab and after we started talking to him he turned into a cop and I got really ing scared. After we finally got home and started watching Sportscenter, I would see flashbacks of highlights I had seen like 10 min before, and all the numbers on the screen were jumping around the screen to the wrong places. At that point, I just wanted to go to bed. :eyespop: :eyespop:
DVS
my sofa threatened to kill me...
jploveparade
My advice: kick your dog out of the room before trippin'!!!
Trancewave
quote:
Originally posted by jploveparade
My advice: kick your dog out of the room before trippin'!!!

actually that's a good advice. Another one is when you are trippin' on acid, do not look at yourself in front of a mirror.
Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
A buddy of mine tackled his mom because he thought she was bowser from the super mario games!

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
quote:
Originally posted by dvs
my sofa threatened to kill me...

...because you really need to go on a diet, mate, you're too heavy for it :D
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Trancewave
actually that's a good advice. Another one is when you are trippin' on acid, do not look at yourself in front of a mirror.

Yeah, I've heard looking at yourself in the mirror is one of the very worst things you can do. My friend's brother told me how he did this on shrooms and he looked as if he had died...his face was completely white when he looked at himself and it freaked him out.
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
well ive had some good times and some bad. never had full out visuals, but one time i took 2 hits of acid expecting my friend to pick me up and he got stoned and forgot and i freaked out and had the worst stomach ache. acid always gives me a stomach ache i dont like it really. one time on shrooms at the DEMF i tripped and it sucked cause you couldnt move and there was like 400,000 people in a 200,000 area and i freaked out cause i thought all my drunk friends didnt know how to get back to my car (mind you were in detroit, and its not small). ecstacy has always been good to me even though ive only done it a few times.
mongeone
ummm thought i was a car... but my friend thought i was pretending to be a train so he hooked onto my back... so i turned into a train and then we had this huge congo line of mashed up idiots walking around godspeed party in sydney... that was once on an egg

bah on trips... i was tripping at my house an i have all these huge aboriginal(native australians) paintings around my house... i started to stare at them and i thought i was flying over the desert like in lion king the movie everything was cartoonish an stuff.... man i want to see that again.... ive also got writing all over my walls in my room and words kept on jumping out at me and stuff hehehe

on new years day this year i went to a huge outdoor festival in sydney called field day and i was still trolleyed after having 4grams of high grade goie and a line or two of coke and some beers... and i was walking around getting scared by all these guys dressed in the same sort of fashion yelling out "your all lemmings get away get away" heheh that was funny!!!!

Tranzlucent
Let's see.... one weekend, several years ago, I overdosed on ghb, and I couldn't function for about a week. Missed all week at work. Not good. Friday night.... regular ghb doses, nothing too crazy. Saturday nite... drank a few ounces while out partying, couldnt sleep when I got home, so I drank some more. To make a very long story short, didn't sleep for about 72 hours. On Sunday, I had no short term memory... kept hearing things, echoes that weren't there, fading in and out, almost like musik. I was shaking like a tree, my nervers were shot. I lost my sense of touch. I couldn't feel extrememly hot or cold things. By Sunday night, I was seeing evil things whenever I closed my eyes to go asleep. It was like these demons were trying to suck my soul. The most wicked faces you could ever imagine. It was like something out of a horror movie. Monday finally comes around, and everyone I see, they have dark circles around their eyes, and their faces are very long, stretched out, surreal. By now, I lose my equilibrium. I cant even drive a car. I see George Washington in my drapes around my bedroom window. The toilet bowl changes shapes as I try to take a piss. I see prehistoric creatures you could never dream of in my backyard walking around. All the while I feel as if I have died, whenever I lay down to rest. My skin feels like it weighs a ton. Anytime I try to fall asleep, the demons are waiting for me... this goes on for another day or two, til I finally "release the demons" with the help of family and friends, and Tylenol PM's. Let's just say it wasn't a very enjoyable trip, and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. A week I will never forget in this lifetime.
Xavier
quote:
Originally posted by mongeone
bah on trips... i was tripping at my house an i have all these huge aboriginal(native australians) paintings around my house... i started to stare at them and i thought i was flying over the desert like in lion king the movie everything was cartoonish an stuff....

OMG!!!

That similarly wat happened to me. Last month, I was at Star City hotel in Sydney, and in every room, there happened to be Aboriginal paintings on the wall, and I was telling everyone to take the frames down, coz I felt like breaking it. Anyways I started telling stories about these the pictures on the wall (eventhough they were werent aboriginal), and I was the centre of attention for a while, as I was sitting at a table, with around 40 people listening to me. And talk about jibberish. I also freak out at the table I was next to.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement